Reviews for Brothers
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 5/4
I was enthusiastic to read this ;) Especially reading the summary
NinjaSquirrel1912 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
WOW! I have been looking for a story like this for a while! I hope you post soon!
ToughGirlsRuleTheWorld chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
This story is really interesting and I can't wait to see how it plays out. Big brother Harry while so sweet needs to remember that Draco doesn't need to be protected this much but he's letting his thick head and impulse blind him to that fact. However Draco does need to learn to let Harry help him, but Harry needs to remember that Draco is not used to being protected unless it's by his mother and even then she could do very little, while he had friends, real friends, that care he's used to counting and protecting himself. Although since Snape is his godfather I always figured that Snape cared for Draco like the son he never had and knew him the best, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew that Draco was Harry's twin the entire time, which reminds me this needs more Snape... an I really wish Sirius was alive in this makes things interesting. I talk a lot and update soon please.
Lotus1417 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Awesome! I'm loving big-brother-Potter! Can't wait to read even more!
Seikyuna Shojikina chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
This is really good so far! Is Draco gonna loose some more of the malfoy quality? If he does make him look like Harry but with longer straighter dark hair. Don't change the eyes though! That's a cool color! Also please, DO NOT KILL DRACO! I love him! Thanks for listening!
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Cool wow didn't know that the two as brothers would make for such a fascinating storyline! :)
dutch potterfan chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
So here is hoping for s quick update.
dutch potterfan chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Love this story already.
Lotus1417 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Hi! May I just say that your story is absolutely AWESOME! It is the coolest idea ever! I cannot wait to read more! Thank you for writing it and please, please do not discontinue it! Also, it is really well written which makes it so much more enjoyable, so thank you.
L
TVDblood chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Amazing! Update soon!
spikeecat chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Awesome start. I'm definitely looking forward to how this story will play out. Please update again soon :)