Reviews for The Man in the Mirror
K Hanna Korossy chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I really thought Jimmy would die at the end and leave the guys with yet another loss, so this was a pleasant surprise. He really was a sweet character (although the name Jimmy kept making me think of Jimmy Novak!), and I'm glad you found such a clever life purpose for him. And his rabbit, Sam! :) Really cute.
scootersmom chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed this whole story. It is such a creative idea and the ending was perfect! I hope you are working on a new story to share.
die Otter chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I'm sad it's already an end, but I love the way you resolved the case, with Jimmy staying with Tom. That's the right place for him and I'm sure they'll both be very happy. And some day in the future Jimmy can save Dean's life... yeah, that would be a great idea for a sequel *wink*
se-tar chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Aw, so lovely.
A couple of chapters ago when at the end Dean woke up, I really became so relieved, it was such a commotion that when I let my breath out I noticed how worried I was.

I'm so glad for Jimmy, it was a sweet end for him.
Also I LOLed so much about the rabbit Sam. It hit a little too close for Sam, considering Dean's jokes about his 'rabbit food'. Such a clever choice from you ;D

It was great, I hope to see another multichapter fic from you soon, your oneshots are amazing but your longer stories have their awesomeness too.

Thanks :D
Lewlou15 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
So friggen awesome! I absolutely loved this story! I can't wait to read what you come up with next!
Nyx Ro chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Aww... Jimmy's going to be provided for! A happy ending.
Nana56 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Okay. Thanks for the answers to my questions. Definitely much more satisfying.

Great fic. :)
masondixon chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Clever answer for what Jimmy was going to do next. Although He may want to grow a trim beard so that some of the hunters who come to him in the future know he is not Dean Winchester!
Thank You for the story. I enjoyed it and I could feel your enjoyment as you wrote it. I look forward to your next one :)
masondixon chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Loved Sam's twin rabbit! Still wondering what Jimmy is going to do now. Off to read the epilogue and find out.
Thank You.
mb64 chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
So glad you added this! What a happy ending for them all!

emebalia chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
Does Dean even realize that all the good things Tom pointed out about Jimmy apply to him as well? Probably not.
I really hope we're going to see Tom and Jimmy again, I like them.
MeAzrael chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Awwww - you know, that was what my haunted soul needed, thank you so very much for lots of brotherly love - and double Dean :-) Actually I'm happy we don't know what's going to happen to Jimmy. Maybe he'll develop an urge to travel and I'll see him sit one day in the huge park near my office, feeding a white rabbit with too long hair. I'm sure I'd find a place for him to live for a while :D A great start into 2014 storywise. I bet there are already some other storylines fighting for your attention - can't wait to see what the strange and wonderful Dizzo-brain is coming up with!

xx Kate
mb64 chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
This was an awesome fic!

emebalia chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
There's still the question of what to do with Jimmy now.
Nana56 chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Awesome ending, but what happens to Jimmy? Does he move in with Bobby? Does he stay with Tom? Does he move on and get a job? Does his likeness to Dean put him in danger? What?! I have questions!

Great fic, but those are real questions. lol