Reviews for Deep Silent Winter
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2020
I gotta know what happens next!
Sofa chapter 13 . 3/5/2020
First of all my language is not English so sorry if you do not understand well, now I must say that ... this story is excellent ! It is something new and I had not seen before or I do not remember Having seen before, especially with Pietro's time-space powers and all those things, it's great (and the best thing ... has Pietro as the main focus!) I finished it in three days, I didn't want to finish it so fast and I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could, I'm anxious to know what will happen, I hope you can finish it, good work .
ALLREMS chapter 13 . 12/27/2019
Wow!
1st glad you took the time to take care of yourself. Very important.
2nd just found this story and i am hooked. Really.
3rd i do hope 4 updates lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Read it all in a day. Loved it! Pls pls pls continue
JaimetheAntihero chapter 12 . 7/3/2019
This is the Fanfic I have been looking for! A powerful Pietro Maximoff. Pietro Maximoff is the main focus. And he doesn’t act like an in inappropriate manchild the entire time! I love this story. Please please please continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2019
Update.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2019
Wish there was more.
Birb lady chapter 12 . 1/27/2017
I love this fic SO MUCH! I'm sad to see it go unfinished like this. How's Pietro going to cope with all his fresh memories? What could have happened to cause his powers to advance so much? Will Pietro lose his grip on reality fully?
Contemporaneo chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
porfavor continua
Dude.cx chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
What he says makes me remember of my freak out of my predic of my death.. it makes u go insane .. terrible thing to know. Can't tel anyone anything else cus I rather want them to live and not die with knowledge of knowing everything. Terrible burden. Have fun. And keep going.
Kitty cat meow chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
That was really good, I want you to update so badly so pleeeaaassse? Please update I really love this story!
You're awesome!
hawk chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
Wow what an amazing story! I wish you would continue it. It's been almost a year. Out of all of the X-Men evolution fanfics this is my favorite pietro one. So please update and continue writing. You're amazing
grovyleanime chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
This fanfiction is too awesome! Please update it!
Birdgirl chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
This is such an amazing fanfic! I only hope that it hasn't been abandoned. The story has left me wanting more and more. The biggest question I have is "what is going to happen from pietro's vision?" This story had been well devolved and I hope it will continue to grow. Please update soon! :D
Mata chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Your story is amazing! Really :-).You are very good writer and I love reading this again and again :-D