Reviews for Maid to Watch
NKubie chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
That was smokin' hot. I hope you have this posted on FictionPad or TWCS or something because I wouldn't be surprised if the witch hunters on ffn have you take this down for TOS violations. Toooo hottt! Frankly, I just think those people need to get laid. LOL

And there's more? I see lots of lemony goodness in my future. And I love the banner!
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Wow!

Still want more!
Jules Bells chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
More more more more!
More Mason! More Bella!
More Malla!
What's a Malla?!
I don't know it's a mash between their names!
Oh!
Yeah!
More Malla!
More Mason! More Bella!
That's enough your probably getting annoying!
Okay!
Not okay we want more Malla!
More more more more

Please write more or make it into full story please? Please? Please?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I think this is probably the best maid story there is, lol! :). Thanks for sharing! :)
Moflo19 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
LAWD So sexy!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That would be quite the surprise, hehe! Definitely liked it. :)
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
yeah, i'm thinking only in ficland would you find a man like masen in the room that you would clean

oh yes, more, please more, love it! thanks for adding
majose chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
What's not to like? :-)
Taylor9901 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Holy cow. Loved it. There's gotta be more. At least an epi.
GeminiGirl437 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I may have squealed out loud when I saw this in my inbox! Thanks for continuing. Best line ever - "seeing as you like to watch" and a close second "there?" YES right there! Phew, what a way to heat up a freezing cold night!
Mernzi chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Omg your a/n was spot on! I need his room number stat! Fuck me sideways that was ciggie worthy lol. Thanks for spoiling us with a second chapter hun. Loved it!
Lots of love M xx
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
What a steamy steamy read!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
So HOT
Northern Light1000 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
My God! That really worked! :) Thanks!
Mernzi chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
*dousing my self in water to put out the flames* That is the hottest thing I've read in a reeeallly long time. I love the little nods to Jasper and Emmett. Don't know if that was intentional but I always think of Jasper when I hear a southern accent and dimples automatically belong to Emmett lol. Great job hun!
M xx