Reviews for Ashei's Dangerous Idea
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/18
Of course the fic died on the cusp of the best chapter.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/18
You know, every Link is the reincarnation of all the previous ones. There is only one Link, one Hero. The Hero's Shade is, I think, more of a Triforce-manifested vision of the Ocarina of Time's Hero's regrets.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/18
Personally, if I were a woman, I would feel that someone I don't love (or at least isn't my husband) simply wouldn't deserve to sleep with me. Even as a guy, I want whomever it is to be someone whose closeness to me in a relationship has made it that she deserves intimacy with me and I hope I would deserve to be intimate with her by then, too.

I know myself well enough that I know I would feel strong guilt and regret, otherwise.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 7/29
Most entertaining.

I like how both of them are trying to do this to get over their affection for the other that they think can never be acted upon. They hope it can help them get over their jealousy and possessiveness for the other... but when their identity comes out, there is such potential for anger there.

Zelda angry at Link for [everything, but especially considering the recent Bulbin comments], Link angry at Zelda for [being someone he loves, even though he's certain he couldn't actually be with her], and both of them angry at the other for the perceived betrayal of going to go have sex with someone they didn't know and who WASN'T themselves.

And, of course, their anger at themselves for deciding to do this in the first place.

Link *does* have a point, though, when he points out the problems with a couple that always fight. Constant conflict

I hope you're still around and that you've put some thought into continuing this story. It is too interesting to leave alone.
callum chapter 1 . 1/8
great start to the story so far loving it
scriptdragonslayer chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Please please please continue this story. It's one of the best I've read on the site, and I wanna know what happens.
Also, while Zelink is the focus of the story and I support it, this is the first time I've seriously considered pairing Ashei and Link. I'm not advocating it in this story or anything, but you made me take a step back and think about it. And that doesn't happen often. SO you should give yourself a pat on the back. Or have a friend do it for you. Whichever works anatomically.
shatteredjewels chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
It seems a bit cruel to end it here... I hope that you will come back to this someday, because this entire thing had me in stitches. I couldn't stop laughing, and I would love to read the rest someday.
waterblossemangel13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
oh my god this story is exactly what I needed. Well written, well paced, a great look at the characters and oh my god i cannot wait to see when zelda and link figure out what asheis been planning. If you wanna update soon oh my god you would be my savior, your writing is fantastic. Have a good day!
Dyhyhfh chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Write more.
Wishingonmy chapter 4 . 7/2/2014

Oh gosh. I so so eagerly await the next chapters of this story. I hope you're able to find the time and drive to complete it, and that everything's okay on your end to be able to do so.

So many of us are really excited to see the big scene! Excellent work, I agree with everything everyone has said about this story. The language is excellent, humor on point, and ties to canon clever and believable.

Like I said, super psyched for this 3 whenever you can update I sure hope you do!
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This story is very well done, in an original and engaging fashion, while being true to the source material. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
AwesomeGarbage chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Really like the story so far. It's well written and quick witted, and has made me laugh. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014