Reviews for Ashei's Dangerous Idea
callum chapter 1 . 1/8
great start to the story so far loving it
scriptdragonslayer chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Please please please continue this story. It's one of the best I've read on the site, and I wanna know what happens.
Also, while Zelink is the focus of the story and I support it, this is the first time I've seriously considered pairing Ashei and Link. I'm not advocating it in this story or anything, but you made me take a step back and think about it. And that doesn't happen often. SO you should give yourself a pat on the back. Or have a friend do it for you. Whichever works anatomically.
shatteredjewels chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
It seems a bit cruel to end it here... I hope that you will come back to this someday, because this entire thing had me in stitches. I couldn't stop laughing, and I would love to read the rest someday.
waterblossemangel13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
oh my god this story is exactly what I needed. Well written, well paced, a great look at the characters and oh my god i cannot wait to see when zelda and link figure out what asheis been planning. If you wanna update soon oh my god you would be my savior, your writing is fantastic. Have a good day!
Dyhyhfh chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Write more.
Wishingonmy chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Nooooo!

Oh gosh. I so so eagerly await the next chapters of this story. I hope you're able to find the time and drive to complete it, and that everything's okay on your end to be able to do so.

So many of us are really excited to see the big scene! Excellent work, I agree with everything everyone has said about this story. The language is excellent, humor on point, and ties to canon clever and believable.

Like I said, super psyched for this 3 whenever you can update I sure hope you do!
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Haha
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This story is very well done, in an original and engaging fashion, while being true to the source material. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
PLEEEAAAASE CONTINUE!
Heir of Schiffer chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Really like the story so far. It's well written and quick witted, and has made me laugh. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
UPDATE
A Shadow's Lament chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Hah! I love this! I always appreciate stories that are well written, and this certainly fits the bill. Too many smut stories are just pure sex, and sure, if that's what you're looking for, then great. But I rather like stories that hold measures of suspense and intrigue to tantalise readers enough to get them excited for the climax. Words used there are coincidence.

I also love how you're portraying the characters. They feel incredibly in-game, but also delve into a more realistic aspect not really shown in the game. Just a question though - why does Link have brown hair? I understand in TP, it's darker than OoT, but I'd still go with blonde.

All in all, brilliant job thus far! Best wishes.
Dusk Mind chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
I just so much love this. I really hope to see how it all turns out. Keep it up.
Dusk Mind chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I just love every word of this. Thought I really have to say I regret this isnt a OT3 between LinkxZeldaxAshei, because, really, she is just that awesome, and she deserves it.

Anyway, great work.
Kari chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is one of the first Zelda fanfictions I've found that I actually liked (or is it the only one?) and no other one has ever been able to compare. For a month I've been checking every day/every other day for an update, ahhh!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »