Reviews for Ashei's Dangerous Idea
Batman chapter 5 . 4/20
I WANT MORE! Your story is amazing, and, while I admit myself to having been a ZeLink fan since the age of 5 (I'm now 21, btw), I had never considered them to be truly reluctant to release their overwhelming sexual tension that is almost obvious in game.
scbir chapter 5 . 2/8
Haha that's amazing! The first time I log in after well over a year and it's only four days after this gem shows up. I clearly remember reading the first couple chapters and painfully lamenting the lack of more updates (though far be it from me to try and rush art).

It was wise to not rewrite this story. Too often do we find ourselves looking back on what we created long ago, and ruin our creations with the overthinking that comes with time. Trusting your past self was exactly the road to take and I applaud you for it, having made that mistake far too many times myself.

Dear god, keep giving us these details! I can vividly see in my mind's eye everything that's happening in this room - in fact, perhaps it's what I don't see that matters most. There's no excess detail in the information you're giving me, and I'm not distracted at all from Link and Zelda, which is perfect.

This, in my opinion, is your masterstroke: there are details I see that aren't even in your story, and it's because they are the details I want to be there. There's so much in your description of what is physically happening, and yet so little. I am given precisely enough to stimulate my imagination without overflowing it, and the result is a breathtaking scene tailored perfectly to my own tastes, guided by the story you are telling.

TL;DR: worth the wait and I think it's absolutely amazing so keep it up please. :D
Generala chapter 5 . 1/16
O.O I tought.. they would not yet screw each other but I was wrong. It's good to see you continuing this. I was kinda just losing hope until I saw it on my inbox.

I wonder what... would they realized who they fucked? :3 That would be amazing.
ThePredicate chapter 5 . 1/14
I hope things continue to get better for you :)
I'd been looking forward to this chapter for a long time, and I was afraid you'd forgotten about it xD So it was a welcome sight in my inbox :)
skultula chapter 5 . 1/8
I loved this story then and I loved your update. Please don't be too critical on yourself. I think you do a wonderful job of capturing the essence of the characters as they're portrayed in your story, and I think you nailed the back and forth thoughts and feelings in the last chapter! I'm super stoked to see where this heads. Please don't give up on your humor just yet!
I'mNoOneSpecial chapter 5 . 1/6
What the heck?! This story is still alive?! And you updated?! I don't believe it! I guess this new year didn't start too badly for me!

Thanks a lot for updating! I can't wait for them to find out the truth!
Gunstar chapter 5 . 1/4
This thing is funny, witty, and all around just good writing. The charators feel real and each one is likeable from rusl to the three goddesses. I hope you continue your work and just wanted to say your are a great writer
Awakening5 chapter 5 . 1/4
I can't believe I never knew about this story until now! Of course, I guess I should be grateful I didn't come in until this most recent chapter was posted. Great job, all around. Such a fun, absurd scenario. I love it!
I'mNoOneSpecial chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
This is why I usually search for completed stories; it's SO painful when you come across a story as great as this and it's DEAD! Come on! Finish this! Just a bit more! I was hoping that right in the end of the intimacy, while they're coming down from their climax but are still connected, Farore and Nayru make Link's and Zelda's Triforce pieces shine so brightly that the couple sees who is in who!
Dreamicide chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
there is so much I love about this fic. ashei's characterization, her interactions with both link and zelda, link and Zelda's interactions with each other, just everyone interacting! I cannot wait to read the next installment, probably for very obvious reasons lol. thank you for writing and sharing!
Cosmic Bond chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You know, I picked this up almost a year ago and I waited.. I admit it is disappointing for a fic to die especially if it's this good. With such Superb writing and witty dialogue, I really did enjoyed the few chapters you have given.. To the fullest...read it a few hundred times haha. Not sure if the inbox is ever going to open, all I gotta say is Thank you. ( and may be in the near or far future you will pick this up again)
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Of course the fic died on the cusp of the best chapter.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
You know, every Link is the reincarnation of all the previous ones. There is only one Link, one Hero. The Hero's Shade is, I think, more of a Triforce-manifested vision of the Ocarina of Time's Hero's regrets.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Personally, if I were a woman, I would feel that someone I don't love (or at least isn't my husband) simply wouldn't deserve to sleep with me. Even as a guy, I want whomever it is to be someone whose closeness to me in a relationship has made it that she deserves intimacy with me and I hope I would deserve to be intimate with her by then, too.

I know myself well enough that I know I would feel strong guilt and regret, otherwise.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Most entertaining.

I like how both of them are trying to do this to get over their affection for the other that they think can never be acted upon. They hope it can help them get over their jealousy and possessiveness for the other... but when their identity comes out, there is such potential for anger there.

Zelda angry at Link for [everything, but especially considering the recent Bulbin comments], Link angry at Zelda for [being someone he loves, even though he's certain he couldn't actually be with her], and both of them angry at the other for the perceived betrayal of going to go have sex with someone they didn't know and who WASN'T themselves.

And, of course, their anger at themselves for deciding to do this in the first place.

Link *does* have a point, though, when he points out the problems with a couple that always fight. Constant conflict

I hope you're still around and that you've put some thought into continuing this story. It is too interesting to leave alone.