Reviews for Survival
Arva Bottley chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Very good writing, ,,enjoyed reading
dianakotori chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Excellent writing. I have never seen an episode of TWD, but this story is really interesting, with the parallelisms between both characters. I was left with a bitter-sweet feeling about all of it, I guess if Daryl had reached Reid for help, his story would've been another one. Both of them are so different, and share so many things at the same time...

Thank you for a great piece of Fan Fiction.
GoAskAlice137 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
OMG! I loved it! Your writing his beautiful and you did the characters so well I was actually able to picture them speaking. Well done! This is going in my favorites for sure.
KrazyAnimefan chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Oh my gosh that oneshot is so cute *-* 3 although I don't like the ending (well, it's right the way it ends, but it's so sad it almost made me cry and I am the survivor type too, and I hardly cry. ;o)... So... I hope you get another idea for a crossover and since I plan a Crossover too, maybe you search for it here in a few weeks? ;D I would be glad to get a review because you really are good in showing how either Reid and Daryl think and function as characters and I am rather insecure in the way I would portray them... x'D although I have a list of character traits and information and also watch the two series every week so I know and love them both ;D Well, you got I love your writing so I'm stopping the 'fishing for reviews'-kind of review right here and just hope you would mind a glimpse on my crossover that is coming soon or just hear another oneshot from you ;3 Bye, Krazy~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Aw, too bad it's only a one shot I would love to see another, perhaps when Darly is a bit older, like 17, 16?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This piece is fantastic. You did a wonderful job setting the scene and writing the characters. I could really hear Reid's voice coming through and Darly's posture. Perfect.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Fuck. It kinda broke my heart.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
OMG this is amazing. So powerful. My heart is all clenched up. I don't know who Daryl is. I don't watch the other show, but the interaction between him and Reid was so intense. Wow!
xo
Jack chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This should be so mooooore than a oneshot. Its amazing. AMAZING!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You're an idiot Daryl
NRIASB chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I loved this. This is so good! I LOVED IT! You write this so beautifully and awesomely, it's pretty much unbelievable. You really got deep inside Reid and Daryl's heads...again, SO GOOD!
The Science of Fiction chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is really deep. I liked your psychological analysis of Daryl and his posturing and all of that. Even the fact that he was considering drugs; while terrifying, was quite realistic and truly heartbreaking. Well done!
Fruitlessberry chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Typical Daryl. He has always been a survivor :)
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was great! it was really nice to see how Reid and Daryl related and evaluated each other. also really loved the ending and i can definitely see the child you described growing up to become the character we all know. great story!
RoyallyRed chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
You really portrayed both characters in a way of sense and knowledge. It was very in depth, and I quite enjoyed it. I'd love to read some more of your work. Keep up the exquisite work.