Reviews for Everyday Occurrences
Yuri-hime chapter 9 . 4/25
Really really loved this. Thanks for writing and sharing all these lovely Blake/Yang stories. They were filled with humour, emotion, and just plain fun. Highly enjoyed them all :3

-Yuri
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 4/24
Aww, this was so sweet :)
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 4/24
Even sick Blake is beyond adorable :3
Great chap! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/24
Cute :3
Fourze chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
You have GOT to write about the part when Yang burnt the couch
Fourze chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I can't believe I also forgot her shoes
CrookedHitman chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Nearly cried on the first 2. Nearly.
Tear of Light chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
This was a really sweet chapter. I can really sympathize with Blake and her inner conversation was just spot on. Well done! :)
xT-Zealot chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Oof, the gut punch I took in the feels for this one. Was hoping for a chapter that involves Yang and Blake agreeing to move in and it was just as heartwarming as I expected. Blake's mental debate was perfectly sound and the texts she had with Yang were cute, especially as Blake was already there.

Ya know though it was only during my recent rereading of Coffee with Strangers and now this that reminded me that Blake had Ombre. I don't think I remember him appearing in these chapters which makes me wonder where that little kitten has been!
Army of Grimm chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Just. AW YESSSSS
depression76 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
*melts into a puddle of goo* otp feels everywhere. thanks for uploading this before monday, hnnghhh need some fluffiness before tomorrow.

I love love this chapter, dunno what else to say. The turmoil they both went through gives me feels. I didn't expect Blake to visit Yang at 3 in the morning tho haha, so that's awesome. And now I'm stuck thinking about domestic bumbleby /(w)\ Not complaining tho, I'd rather think about that than some other...stuff...

Great chapter as always! Can't wait for more!
Tear of Light chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Blake is very sneaky. Hah! Oh Yang, you so silly. XD I loved the chapter. I can't wait to see more. :)
Tear of Light chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Awwww! I love this chappy. Nap time is always awesome with these two. :)
Weiss Schneezed chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I'm loving this story so far it's really good and it makes me laugh :)
depression76 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Lol i feel for Yang so bad in this chapter *sigh. But still, what a cute for this, awesome as always xD