Reviews for Everyday Occurrences
LastOrder chapter 9 . 7/14
Chapter 1
-Seriously.. In my place, when I'm on the department store or a mall, on the furniture's area, you're not even allowed to sit on a chair or a sofa, and then Team Bumblebee played on the beds, much less sat and even lie on it? Where is that place so I can go and play in there! XD

Chapter2
-Woah…. It only got one punch from Blake. XD

Chapter3
-Woah.. Ok.. I admit I never saw that coming.. The ending I mean. Yang is so sweet, you lucky kitten!

Chapter4
-Oh! Oh! That scenario was more likely to happen. I super enjoy the 'jealous' Blakey in this one! XD

Chapter5
-The first time Yang told Blake that she wants to go to the toy store…. Why did I think about THAT kind of toys? Yang sure gave that vibes though… XD

Chapter6
-In most fanfic I read, it's always Yang who gets sick.. Naah.. Just sayin' , nevah mind.. XD

Chapter7
-Cuddles, cuddles. Lots of cuddling! Where can I find someone to cuddle too?!

Chapter8
-Where did all Yang's supposed-to-be busy schedule went? As I recall just a chapter ago, she had lots of school related things to do. This is Part II right? So how come she suddenly had the time of the world? Isn't she just complaining then to Pyrrah? Blake did say that Yang had been 'busy' wooing her for the past week. How many weeks did passed again between these chapters? One? This is an awesome chappy too just like previous ones but….for the sake of my confusion…just asking.

Chapter9
-So? What'll gonna happen to Ruby? Move in to Weiss? Lolx.. XD

I Suuuper enjoyed all your oneshots! It's super fun and fluffy and yeah… Bumblebee..ly. XD And before I checked and discovered that this was updated so looong ago, like Feb 24, 2014..TWENTY-freaking-FOURTEEN, I already constructed and finished my supposed to be review…. Now what'll gonna do with this? XD

Nah~ Might as well post this and…..that's it. XD

~LastOrder
Tis coot I can't get enough
EndlessChains chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
A well done story. Very creative with each one and very endearing to see how Blake and Yang interacted with one another throughout he story as well as different points in time. Meeting new friends as well as seeing their daily lives was quite something from humorous to adorable and fluffy. It was amusing to read how the two were together. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Yuri-hime chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Really really loved this. Thanks for writing and sharing all these lovely Blake/Yang stories. They were filled with humour, emotion, and just plain fun. Highly enjoyed them all :3

-Yuri
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Aww, this was so sweet :)
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Even sick Blake is beyond adorable :3
Great chap! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Cute :3
Fourze chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
You have GOT to write about the part when Yang burnt the couch
Fourze chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I can't believe I also forgot her shoes
CrookedHitman chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Nearly cried on the first 2. Nearly.
Tear of Light chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
This was a really sweet chapter. I can really sympathize with Blake and her inner conversation was just spot on. Well done! :)
xT-Zealot chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Oof, the gut punch I took in the feels for this one. Was hoping for a chapter that involves Yang and Blake agreeing to move in and it was just as heartwarming as I expected. Blake's mental debate was perfectly sound and the texts she had with Yang were cute, especially as Blake was already there.

Ya know though it was only during my recent rereading of Coffee with Strangers and now this that reminded me that Blake had Ombre. I don't think I remember him appearing in these chapters which makes me wonder where that little kitten has been!
Army of Grimm chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
Just. AW YESSSSS
depression76 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
*melts into a puddle of goo* otp feels everywhere. thanks for uploading this before monday, hnnghhh need some fluffiness before tomorrow.

I love love this chapter, dunno what else to say. The turmoil they both went through gives me feels. I didn't expect Blake to visit Yang at 3 in the morning tho haha, so that's awesome. And now I'm stuck thinking about domestic bumbleby /(w)\ Not complaining tho, I'd rather think about that than some other...stuff...

Great chapter as always! Can't wait for more!
Tear of Light chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Blake is very sneaky. Hah! Oh Yang, you so silly. XD I loved the chapter. I can't wait to see more. :)