Reviews for The Sane One
Metoria chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was great! Leon is one of my favorite characters and you got him pinned! I can totally picture this in his mind! Very nice! He's friends with bit but he still wants to kick him off his High Horse XD Nice! I especially liked the Naomi part that was great! HA his birthday suite! Priceless!
firefly chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
shit that was good...i really dont no what to say but i like it..i like it lots :D
Sky Dragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Excellent and fascinating Fic. My 2nd Favorite you've written.
FAVE: the one about Ryss
3rd FAVE: the one about Vega
I haven't read the others yet...
Excellent, tho.
shinigami chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
mabey i missed that episode but who the fuck is "the revered raptor", please tell me case i really want to know so i can fill in any gaps in my zoid knowledge.
Fire Goddess chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Errrrrrr...Ambient...I HATE Ambient with a PASION *twitch twitch*...anyways, I really like this one. Cept Leon sound SOOOOOOO lonely (and you mentioned Ambient)!...like there's no future for him cept fighting, I guess that's how he really seems to be though. Hmmm...yea, I like this one a LOT! AWESOME JOB!
A Shadow is the Darkness chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Revered Raptor? While that name doesn't ssound familiar to me... this was good. Well written and about one of my favorite characters. Although Ambient died at the end of guardian force so i don't think he ever got a chance to fuse witha blade liger...but anyway this story was still good. I'm going to go read your other stories now...

*sinks into the shadows*
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
that was great! I loved the format of it, the slight repetition, it was almost poetic. You did a great job!

-Naomi Hun†er
ReDxBlAdExLiGeR chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
nice story 2 bad it doesn't have any Leon/Naomi in it
Black Magician Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
That was so cool. I wish there were more fics involving Leon, it was bad enough he was barely in the series...
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
*Jaw hits the floor* That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Seriously.
Kitai Matsuru chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I love this! This is a great fic! and I totally mean that. Leon is my favorite character, and I think this is great!
Zinou chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Ve'y cool. Different perspective on Leon - but different perspectives I LIKE. You do an awesome job with these analytical behind-the-eyes type fics.. I am not worthy :D *cheers* GREAT job! Majorkudos. The world needs more (good ;p) Leon stuff, too. :)
animestreetfighter chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
cool leon fic! i can really picture him saying or thinking that way. [ok i'm a big leon fan, is that a crime?] keep up the great work