Reviews for Mending the Pieces
tinkermist99 chapter 22 . 8/8
plz update
SilverontheRose chapter 22 . 3/16
Wonderful story, and I hope that rl lets you come up with the final chapters. Look forward to the denouement!
CyberNinjaKthy chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
Love it so far.
Tiffany Hawkins chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with Bella and jasper and to see if Edward and Alice get what is coming to them and to see if Edward and Alice get there head taken off for trying to keep mate's apart
Astred chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
Hugs for the pain you are going through. I remember that pain well. I am sorry. Keep your head up and it will get better even if it doesn't seem that was right now! About the story, it was amazing as usual! Can't wait for more!
city bookworm chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
Your Alice and Eddie are interestingly manipulative here. It's new that Carlisle was the one that thought they'd use Victoria to go after Bella. The Volturi added to that I didn't see coming. They'll need Peter and Charlotte sooner rather than later. I look forward to reading more.
RubyDragonJewel chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
can't wait for more
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
Jasper will never allow this, so this won't end well for them.
Iris chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
Love it. Please update soon :).
Taylor9901 chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
I love it
Misticshay24 chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
I hope things go well for major and bella
kouga's older woman chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
Please let them be stopped!
viola1701e chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
sacrificed for love?
I hope Edward and Alice get ... sacrificed, would make everything so much easier ;)
sarahplumb chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
ohhhh a very evil Edward and alice chapter I cannot wait to find out if bella and jasper make it to peter and charlotte
roxx1995 chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
Are you still doing this as I love this story