Reviews for Hide and Seek
Sarfy chapter 31 . 1/13
I love this story! I just read it for the hundredth time :)
pampamia chapter 31 . 12/27/2019
Love this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/27/2019
Amazing job! I want a sequel though! It would be so interesting to see how Regina juggled a pregnancy, her worries and her duties on top of everything else. Wonder how snow will react though?
Cramble7 chapter 31 . 6/3/2019
Only you can make a pile of ashes sound threatening x)
Great story, loved it.
spacemonkey78 chapter 9 . 12/27/2018
So people have to study magic for years but Emma gets some vague advice from a non-magic user and she’s already transporting herself pretty accurately? Then again canon had Emma skip this step of learning for the most part too. It’s probably a lovely story for many others but I’ll bow out now.
spacemonkey78 chapter 8 . 12/27/2018
Like this story and the idea behind it, at this point in canon I can easily see Regina giving up in this way. Nice to see Emma occasionally defend Regina’s place as Henry’s mother to Snow but she really has no self awareness since it’s pretty hypocritical of her to bash Neal for the same things she did to Regina such as barging in and proclaiming parental rights and not respecting boundaries...just saying. It’s also pretty sad that Tinkerbell was experiencing an entirely new land including cars, money, radio, food etc along with starting a new relationship with an egocentric pirate with a history of obsession and she not only took the time to seek out Regina but also noticed she was missing, yet two people who supposedly love her didn’t even think of her for days. Also weird that Henry finds out his mom left him and he so easily brushed it aside whenever his father shows up, I’d have been beside myself at his age if my mother went missing. I don’t know, this seems a bit easy for Emma and Regina is a lot more forgiving than I’d expect.
SwanQueenaddicted chapter 31 . 4/23/2018
AWESOME FIC! THANKS FOR THE STORY!
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Loved the story but the ending? Aw come on I want more!
wolfysmaozy chapter 31 . 10/5/2017
ha what an amazing ending with the start of a new beginning totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you
arfrck chapter 31 . 9/18/2017
This was great, I'm hoping that you do or have a follow up cuase that ending killed me when i realized there were no lore pages...lol. I do think that it would have been cool to see how Blue got the wand and to see how she started messing with Snow and how she acted, like another story but in the same timeline as this. This was a great read loved the banter and conversations it flowed really well and did not stumble or at least thats how it felt to me. Thanks for ppsting it.
Secretkei21 chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
i cant believe ypu left like that lol! emma fainting! i need more. like reginas reaction. this story was soo amazingly good
Secretkei21 chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
all this forshadowing is amping up my anxiety. Snow and Blue, then Neal, now hook. my gut is twisting
LISTENallyouneedisLOVE chapter 31 . 9/6/2017
Excellent fic thank you so much!
rondaday1 chapter 31 . 7/9/2017
Terrific story
strippedtissuebox chapter 31 . 12/12/2016
Lmao that ending though! I loved the whole thing, the plot grabbed me right from the beginning.