Reviews for Compulsion
WhiteWingeDove chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was great. I've always wondered if Sara suspected Gris was having problems with his hearing. His behavior at the time combined with his testimony and the fact that he knows sign language should have been enough for all the CSIs to figure out, but especially Sara.

Anyways, I really liked this story. I wish "The Accused is Entitled" could have ended that way, but I guess TPTB had to torture us for a while.
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
If only it had happened this way. Really nice fic.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I really liked this story. It was sweet and well written. Good job.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
This was really good. I like this...you are an amazing author...
Saryn chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Michmak? You are a writter, by profession, right?

If not - you are in the wrong field.

Oh. Wait. You could just be an immensely talented human being who can write beautiful fanfic that is poignant and bittersweet, or uproarisly funny, and who has endless ideas for casefiles and ficlets.

Way to go Michmak, on your latest (let all the CSIphiles/ geeks toast to Michy!)

*Saryn* - who has officially lost it...
Jess9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I loved it. TAIE was an awesome episode and your portrayal of the aftermath is outstanding. Good job.
LostInBlueSkies chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Whoooooooaaaaaaaaa.

Amazing.
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Wow, you bring so many fascinating threads into your story, weaving them into a complex and completely satisfying story. Wow. -K
vigirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Great to see TAIE explored, and this is a good look at its implications. I like the idea of the G/S playing out this way...nice job with the group scene, and with the G/S interaction at his place. The "compulsion" concept was neat, and the use of Gerard was also creative. Sweet ending too...good to see his defenses finally crumble. Glad you wrote this!
Caidreabh chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
"Kissing Sara was like kissing life."

Oh, wow. Love it!
Ann chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I'm always so happy when I see a new story up with your name on it, Mich! And this one didn't disappoint-just GREAT! Can't wait for more Learning to Fly too-all of your stories are wonderful. I feel like I sound like a broken record, but damn, you're good!
Barbara chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Such a sweet story. Brought a lump to my throat.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
It's a Mich, Mich, Mich, Mich world - a lovely one where G&S angst and romance reign supreme. Fantastic take on a post-TAIE(eeee) fic - full of feeling, heart and great characterization. Loved the use of "compulsion" thoughout - tied the story together beautifully. Another gem in a long line of many. Keep writing!
Grissom's Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
If only you were writing the scripts. If only it could happen this way on the TV. If only . . . Darn you - why can't they hire you to write? This was so darn good. Just . . . perfection. This needs to happen. I need this to happen. Thanks for making it happen, if only in fanfic.
csi-sleuth chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Michmak you've done it again! Wonderful, wonderful story!