Reviews for Traces
Quicker Than Silver chapter 1 . 6/9
Really well written and an excellent plot too!
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Came here from the shout out on High and Low by K Hanna Korossy.

VERY good writing, pacing. I like the way you tied it into the shows, and the possibility - nay, the PROBOBILITY it happened. VERY awesome.

Want to read your other story now. :-)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
An excellent story, nicely imagined. Good job.
dashipper chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Wow... this is an awesome story! I think dust must have made my eyes water from time to time. LOL! I hope that you will write more stories and I will be waiting to read them. Thanks for sharing! : )
Fantabulous chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
What a beautifully written ode to the brothers and their struggles. I loved the way you pulled in The Return of the King. Hmmm, you think that there might be some similarities between Sam and Dean and Frodo and Sam or perhaps Boromir and Faramir?
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow-ee, what an amazing story! Bravo! And you first one too? Simply amazing. I don't hate John, but the hike to the burger joint - nearly wrote chip shop there, oops - was really powerful, and I was begging John not to turn up and spoil it for them. And Dean's reaction to Sammy standing up to Dad for him is perfect. You've slotted this into canon really neatly as well. And I don't know why but I liked the part when the demon was complaining that he was totally screwed. Made me smile. :) I'm new to SPN too, having caught up with the world back in the autumn. Such a fantastic show, and reading fics like this just makes it all the better. So thank you, and welcome to the club! Keep writing fics like this and you'll never get kicked out, haha! Serioisly, though, top job. :)
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Came here to read your first story via K Hanna's rec. at the end of her latest story and I've got to say:
I liked yours, too - a lot. So far I've never read anything along those lines, so it was a good idea and I also liked your writing style. Please go on and thanks for sharing! D.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
So well-written, and a fascinating idea. With time travel as an option, why wouldn't they try more than once to wipe out Sam before he can become a Lucifer meatsuit? Also some lovely emoting from Dean, not overdone and very in-character. I just wish it hadn't ended like this for Jim. :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I found this story because K Hanna Korossy recommended it. I am happy she did. This was a great story and I can't believe it was your first Supernatural story! You did a wonderful job! I am so impressed! :)

Poor Dean blamed himself for the attack on Sammy, yet there was nothing he could do against an angel. Nobody, at that time, were even aware that angels existed. It's a good thing that Cas looked for another attempt on Sam's life, but Cas wasn't aware that Anna's attempt was actually supposed to be the failsafe. Adriel was sent to kill Sam first. Cas didn't even know that Naomi was behind both attempts. Too bad, cause that could have saved some problems in the future. At least Cas managed to save Sammy, even though he had to work with the demon Tristan to do it. I am glad that they didn't remember losing Sammy like that, and that his injuries were lessoned to a minor hit-and-run instead. As Cas noted though, the experience wasn't able to be wiped from their psyche completely. It left some residuals that helped to shape who they all were in the future...even Cas.

Again, great story! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Welcome to Supernatural fanfic. This was an absolute treat to read, well written, totally believable. spot on charactisation and riveting throughout. Loved the flashbacks and how you tied the AU in with canon.
So glad K Hanna Korossy recommended this fic in her A/N and can't wait to read more of your work.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Congratulations on your first fic! This was an enthralling read and I was glued to screen throughout.

I loved how you switched POV's and you did a wonderful job with all the characterizations. I especially liked how you tackled John and Dean and the complexities of their dynamics, especially when Sam is involved.

The flashbacks were perfect and slid into canon so neatly. They were emotionally charged and I felt a true ache seeing glimpses of the young Winchester brothers and the position that John found himself in.

The twist at the end was expertly handled and I liked how you tied it all together with Cas and Jim.

This was beautifully written and I'm really looking forward to seeing more work from you. Well done, this was awesome! Take care, :)
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Okay I read this fic cause KHK gave it a shout out and it was absolutely worth it!
Your characterisation is just SO perfect and the story could totally be canon. I loved every bit of it.
I don't especially hate John, but I feel his parenting skills were terrible. So my fav scene in this fic was the one where the boys hiked to the burger joint. It was an amazing ficlet all by itself.
Oh! And welcome to the fandom:)
Jily4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Great story! I got a little worried for a moment, but trusted you not to kill Sammy, so whew! You wrote all the characters beautifully, and added some new background story that was fun. Poor Pastor Jim! Wish we knew him better. It was also great to see Cas in the early years, always watching! Thanks again for this beautifully written story!
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Wow, this is fantastic! Welcome to the spnfamily! I'm sure you're going to fit right in. :) Your hurt/comfort was excellently executed. Your Sam and Dean were spot on. I love the Castiel interaction here too. Thank you very much. I look forward to your continuing contributions!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I saw K Hanna's note at the end of her post today and had to read this. I'm so glad I did. This was riveting from the start. You did such a great job making the story smooth to read. Where have you been? I want to read more SPN from you, please write more stories! This was such an amazing read with all the emotion. You really made us "feel" it. Thanks so much and looking forward to more from you!