Reviews for Hogwarts 1913
Almedha chapter 1 . 6/25
Whoa. This is fantastic. Good work. I wish there were more...
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/19
What? This is amazing.
agatefleur chapter 1 . 3/2
This is such a delightful crossover and you have captured the souls of these two characters. Here's hoping there will be a sequel.
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Why isn't there a sequel to this story? Love HP/DA crossovers :) please do tell us what happens in spring or what happened that lead to that first kiss!
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Loved this fic! Haven't checked, but I hope to god there's more! Great concept!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh, this is lovely! What a great translation of Downton Abbey's tensions into Harry Potter's structures! I was totally engaged in and shipping them. Really nice touches including details from HP's earlier timeline.
Klarinette49 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Well I never thought about a DA/HP fic before, but this is great! I hope you'll write more of it, I really want to know what happens next :)
EBSOA chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Good job. I really believed the Downton characters in the context of Hogwarts. Just one note - the typos are off putting & more careful proofreading would be appreciated.
MK chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Hello there - I just discovered this very, very lovely chapter of yours. It is simply magical! Thank you for sharing your talent!
judyl1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
What a delightful story. This crossover works well.
darkblueyank chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
You've blended these two worlds together so perfectly and kept all the characters so true to themselves. I hope we get a continuation... I need a steady supply of Mx2 stories.

The mother in me hopes they don't get married when they are 17.
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Well, my dear, this is definitely one of the most brilliant, sweet and beautiful things I've read lately. So perfectly conceived, so incredibly easy to believe, the two worlds collinding quite easily.

And MM *_*

My heart. I NEED a continuation! :D
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'm glad you posted it here, gives me the chance to review. I absolutely adore this crossover! It works smoothly, the choice of houses, the spells, the use of last names, Carson as a house elf! It was a wise decision to mirror the difference in social class with the magical blood separation and setting it in period time was completely brilliant!
cc-weaver chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I hope you continue this fic because it has so much potential to go somewhere. If you follow the show's timeline, George would be in school with Voldemort. Oh the possibilities!