Reviews for The Wheels on the Bus
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
nice
Seleya889 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I really enjoyed this. Loved the switches in time and perspective and how the entire team contributed to the bust. Also, I really appreciated how you had Tony & Gibbs doing their 'mind reading partner-y thing' and how Tony gave Tim that compliment at the end. Nice!

Thank you!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great story! Loved as usual! U r great!
opusneddy chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So glad you are writing again! Great story - loved the light-hearted feel you brought to this! The team feels like the exceptional agents we know them to be, but you highlight Gibbs' weaknesses so cleverly we end up chuckling :)

I also enjoy the mentoring you show between Tony and Tim. Nice that Tony clearly "gets" Gibbs and can run interference for the team. He's thoughts as Gibbs is going off on Kate and McGee are fun insights :D
NCIS fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awww! Our little Timmy is growing up and developing instincts of his own! And Gibbs as a bad-tempered bus driver - didn't take a whole lot of acting, did it?

Glad to see you're back! Yes, you have been missed. I love your stories - Doris, Hap, et al. Hope you're up to writing more soon!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story
DiNozzodame chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Welcome back.
Sorry for your loss. So pleased you've started writing again...please continue. Liked this one. I can just imagine the whole set up-and I did have an inkling at the first introduction of 'Tony & Tim' that they were our guys. Really enjoyed where the plot took us. And although they did good and got the bad guy, poor insecure Timmy still cant accept the moment! So good.
Thanks.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Well now thanks to you I've The Wheels On The Bus stuck in my head!

A gem of a fic as usual Scouse. Loved Gibbs with "Nice work Kate", the bit about Tony knowing he'd get more eye rolls from Tim in the future and especially Tony and his probie at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I enjoyed that very much, love a team story and having the old team was great.
Proseac chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I told you I loved the premise, and true to form, you delivered. This is classic early NCIS, and puts in my mind that you really need to write more stuff with Kate, because you do it so well.
For me, it evoked memories of 'Chained' as well as 'The Bone Yard'. Oh, how I long for episodes like that, but I can satisfy the craving with fics like this one.
So glad you're back in the saddle, and thanks to your prodding, I likely will be again soon as well.
Can't wait for the 'biggie' you've promised me is coming next...no pressure! LOL :)
Maunzeli chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it! True to the shows characters and a ripping good story. Thanks!
cajunghost chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
As always scouse, great writing. It was a fun read. I laughed through out the bus scene's. please keep up the great writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
katesari chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Ahw you were missed! Weirdest thing is that I thought about that last week or this week, and here you are uploading this! Though I'm not the kind to go poke or prod somebody into writing. Hope all the bad weather hasn't done any damage over where you live!? saw pictures up on the internet with huge waves and flooding warnings.
Anyway the actual review: absolutely loved it! It was great, the part at the end with Tony and McGee was cute and quite satisfying to read Tony in a supporting role. And he did great on the bus, they all did! bye
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it as usual! Glad to have you back... now how about a nice long story?