Reviews for Violation
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
This was really good. Thank you for sharing. I always thought writing was a wonderful way to purge feelings and stresses from our lives. Just one thing though, Buffy totally should have hauled that brat down to the police station and had him arrested.
jkb chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Great job!

I was actually uncomfortable while reading...thinking, 'Did I lock the windows before I left home?'

Sorry you had to go through that...I hope things are better for you now.

Wonderful writing though, everyone was in character, with great emotion, and appropriate, or inappropriate in Anya's case, humor...fantastic!

jkb
The Fink chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
*snickering* I like this.

Joking apart, this sort of thing isn't fun - I know from personal experience - and this is a really good way to get the feelings out.
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Very nice and well worked out as to the various reactions and reprisals.I think you got their characters accurately. Hope the story therapy helped you.
casualattitude chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
kill the burglars !
HonorH chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
As someone who had exactly this happen to her home, I found this story very meaningful and moving. I like that you didn't give them a simple solution to the problem-though Spike's little show was, oddly enough, quite satisfying. All the reactions were right on. Only a person who's been through this could write it so well. Thank you.
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Sorry to hear that your home was broken into, but I hope writing this story helped you sort some things out. I think it's very well done and very true to the characters (especially Spike's penchant of always coming on to Buffy at the wrong times lol). I can actually see this happening in the series, inbetween Older and Far Away and Hell's Bells maybe. Good ficlet, and honestly, I hope things get better for you.
Eledhwen chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I enjoyed this. A good, non-demon BtVS story - wow! A shame that you were exorcising your own demons in writing it, though.
alex9 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Good story-like it a lot.

alex