Reviews for Naruto: A Cliche Parody 2 point 6 and a third
covertpartyhat chapter 10 . 5/14
This fic is really brilliantly funny. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
kasp7755 chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I enjoyed this story very much, has a lot of good humour and is a fucking hilarious story. Keep up the good work mate and I will see you next chapter
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I'm...done hahahaha this is golden
Roningirlkisa chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Dude I can't believe you actually went there,no matter how funny it have been that was still seriously fucked up.
loganhunter2 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Good god man I missed your story ...the awesomely harem filled one...hahahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha. ...so many lol through the chapters 10 / 10
BackwardsHazard chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
his Weights on, do you think Lee could have defeated Neji?

If he played for time and used his environment, yes. We already know that Kidomaru's tactics work, attacking from outside the range of the Byakugan with a projectile too fast or numerous to dodge works wonders. Which is why I think TenTen is one of Neji's few hard counters if given the chance, all she'd have to do is constantly bombard him with numerous numbers of weapons until he cant even fight back.

So, simply have Lee emulate this and use his speed to keep distance from Neji and constantly bombard him with rocks, ninja tools and debris, eventually it's going to tire Neji out dodging, blocking or in particularly egregious cases (i.e. boulders, trees, various large but relatively light objects that aren't easily dodged) Rotation'ing out of harms way. Lee has far, far more stamina than Neji does, all he has to do is outlast him, much like how mid-tier level Naruto's in most Naruto fanfics roll with actually.

Another way for Lee to beat Neji is to simply not attack him. Without his weight's on, lee is mid-jounin level in speed and it falls to Neji to try to connect his attacks. All Lee has to do is again, let Neji tire himself out. Then when Neji goes for a rotation, simply back off and let the kid waste his chakra, Lee has stamina to simply outlast his opponent.

Neji may have the ultimate defense (debatable) but it has a very limited window of opportunity and a very finite number of uses, while Lee is shown to work long, grueling, soul crushing hours to the bone perfecting just one aspect of his profession. Hell he's canonically shown to work from morning to night physically pushing his body to it's limits, and this is during a flashback before he was ever even trained by guy. Lee is mostly likely a monster when it comes to stamina.
Batros940 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Are you still intending to have Anko join Naruto's harem? Because if so I can't see how that is going tohapen when after Naruto asks Iruka to be his prank partner, you have Anko grab Iruka and rock his world. Now I would think Naruto wouldn't consider her if she is gonna sleep around while showing interest in him. Also is Hana going to join the harem as well. I only ask becaue of Sasuke's flashback while henged like Naruto.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Oh for fuck sakes can we can it with the whole Iruka/Anko thing? Either she's with Naruto or with Iruka, no back and forth.
jahne chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I thought anko was in narutos harem In this version?
Volfric chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this, and hope that you have more in you to write
loganhunter2 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Maybe karin since she has a similar personality when angry. Can't believe you killed off kabuto off. ..even so I think I got it right and sasuke is in fact getting kidnapped. ...i still say some humble pie is in order ...he's got a clan now and is a tad cocky , not in a I'm better than you but in I'm the greatest thing since duck tape (that shitttt is awesome) sooooooooooooooo humble pie coming right up 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
I almost wished naruto would help sakura in this one ...did I mention that your sakura is awesome. ...i get a feeling that there will be a great divide in the harem that has potential for comedy. ...2(3 if you go for fem gaara. ..shudder) redheads and a pink head and two purple heads and a black haired girls ,the dark haired ones are perverted to no bounds and the colored one are tsundere ish ...yup fun times ...Also karin is a chackra junkie. ...nuff said 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Yup naruto would have beaten the crap out of uke chan

...still he hates orochipedo so I wonder how he'll go there ...maybe actual kidnapping. ...interesting. ...brainwashed? ...considering the beating they took in the war I'm guessing the four plus kimimaru may show up ...In fact having naruto beaten by kimimaru may help him keep his panted humble self and show him that even as strong as he is he needs to cool NB told him not to get cocky so some humble pie can help 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
In regards to the question. ...If naruto learned the secret to the clones not only would he have been stronger than sasuke he would have wiped his ass ...not to mention that his chakra control would have been higher and ero sennin would have most likely taught him the rasengan before the fight with neji and probably sealing on the trip to get to tsunade. ...my thought is that kishi needed sasuke to leave to get sakura to mature and naruto some character development if we go by what I said he would have come from the time skip with sage mode and raasenshuriquen and the water variant of the rasengan. 10 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Wooooot joining in sakura and anko. ..not sure how I feel about fem gaara. ...9 / 10