Reviews for Naruto: A Cliche Parody 2 point 6 and a third
RavenSummoning chapter 10 . 10/5
Just got through this, all 10 chapters. Wanted to say thanks for writing! This was an enjoyable use of almost 200k words. Welcome to my follows and favorites lists.
plums chapter 2 . 6/26
I really hate reading something twice and having to search for what's different.

Not understanding at all why this needed a rewrite when you've basically copy pasted the first two chapters so far.
A raging Ghost chapter 10 . 5/20
Oh boo... i though this was a sequel
Of course your not right in the hea whats your first guess talking to a "fictional character" by so call typing or your inetibel or many fetishes and not the good king but i have a fetish fo OROCHIMARU X FEM NARUTO ahahaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaahahahahaahihihihihihihhiwuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaauaaaaauawuwaaaaaaaaa
Torturer-of-Souls chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Idk. Naruto was kinda in the right there. I mean, they avoid him then laugh in his face when he does the only thing he could think of to, not even force anything, find out why the fuck his girls were avoiding him. Honestly, if I had been in his place, I would have told her to go after someone else.
covertpartyhat chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
This fic is really brilliantly funny. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
kasp7755 chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I enjoyed this story very much, has a lot of good humour and is a fucking hilarious story. Keep up the good work mate and I will see you next chapter
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I'm...done hahahaha this is golden
Roningirlkisa chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Dude I can't believe you actually went there,no matter how funny it have been that was still seriously fucked up.
loganhunter2 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Good god man I missed your story ...the awesomely harem filled one...hahahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahaha. ...so many lol through the chapters 10 / 10
BackwardsHazard chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
his Weights on, do you think Lee could have defeated Neji?

If he played for time and used his environment, yes. We already know that Kidomaru's tactics work, attacking from outside the range of the Byakugan with a projectile too fast or numerous to dodge works wonders. Which is why I think TenTen is one of Neji's few hard counters if given the chance, all she'd have to do is constantly bombard him with numerous numbers of weapons until he cant even fight back.

So, simply have Lee emulate this and use his speed to keep distance from Neji and constantly bombard him with rocks, ninja tools and debris, eventually it's going to tire Neji out dodging, blocking or in particularly egregious cases (i.e. boulders, trees, various large but relatively light objects that aren't easily dodged) Rotation'ing out of harms way. Lee has far, far more stamina than Neji does, all he has to do is outlast him, much like how mid-tier level Naruto's in most Naruto fanfics roll with actually.

Another way for Lee to beat Neji is to simply not attack him. Without his weight's on, lee is mid-jounin level in speed and it falls to Neji to try to connect his attacks. All Lee has to do is again, let Neji tire himself out. Then when Neji goes for a rotation, simply back off and let the kid waste his chakra, Lee has stamina to simply outlast his opponent.

Neji may have the ultimate defense (debatable) but it has a very limited window of opportunity and a very finite number of uses, while Lee is shown to work long, grueling, soul crushing hours to the bone perfecting just one aspect of his profession. Hell he's canonically shown to work from morning to night physically pushing his body to it's limits, and this is during a flashback before he was ever even trained by guy. Lee is mostly likely a monster when it comes to stamina.
Batros940 chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Are you still intending to have Anko join Naruto's harem? Because if so I can't see how that is going tohapen when after Naruto asks Iruka to be his prank partner, you have Anko grab Iruka and rock his world. Now I would think Naruto wouldn't consider her if she is gonna sleep around while showing interest in him. Also is Hana going to join the harem as well. I only ask becaue of Sasuke's flashback while henged like Naruto.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Oh for fuck sakes can we can it with the whole Iruka/Anko thing? Either she's with Naruto or with Iruka, no back and forth.
jahne chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
I thought anko was in narutos harem In this version?
Volfric chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this, and hope that you have more in you to write