Reviews for Lessons
LittleMissTrickster chapter 1 . 8/12
Ooh, i liked this. It gets the type of Tony i loved to picture about.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 7/11
omfg this was great. lmfao the ending tho. Clint in the air duct, ahh what a wonderful thing. lol. I loved this.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/12
So sweet together.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/3
Eep. That's it.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 1/30
Wonderful job
byzantine satanist chapter 1 . 1/27
I...

Honestly, you people. I almost thought that I was reading a novelized version of the canon! comic/movie or whatever the hell happened post-Avengers.

Ahem.

It's just...the way you wrote it was simple and actually a bit comical, but also very touching and emotional. I love Tony-centric fics, and this...I ADORE this! Wonderful story! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh god, my heart was breaking for Tony. :( He was so young! D: Wonderfully written though, and that ending was terrific. :)
DetectiveAtWork chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Finally! I have wanted someone to write me a Tony fun story! It's absoultely perfect!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
:D
GeneralNerdType chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Okay, let me just start with the fact that I think you are a great writer and your writing entertains me. However, the whole Steve throwing up thing was a little dramatic to me personally. Of course, this can differ to different people. Don't feel bad about it at all, I loved this story despite that. Gosh, I am horrible at giving feedback... But great job!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Write more!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
wow this is awesome! Tony and his past... love it!
UnimatrixMuffin chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Love it :)
All For Jesus chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That… was a very different take of what Tonys childhood was like.
I liked it.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Geez, Even Though This Story Has The Lightest Form Of Abuse I Can Think Of That Howard Could Do To Tony(Especially Compared To Other Stories Where He Freaking Drugs Tony & Forces Him To Kill People Or He Beats The Crap Out Of Him On A Daily Basis), I Still Want To Fucking Shank This Howard In The Stomach For Treating Tony Like That! How Dare He Even Consider Himself A Father!

Poor Steve, Throwing Up Like That! & I Love That Tony's Gotta Go Hug Thor & That Natasha & Clint Made A Bet Like That. XD

Great Little Fic, Very Sad, Yet Really Cute Ending. X3