Reviews for Lessons
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 6/18
This is a great story! I would love to see this as a chapter fic, however if you don't feel like doing so that is fine. In my opinion we need more Assassain!Tony Stark fictions.
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Great chapter! Love your writing..
the chosen sea's chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Oh my god I love this story I read it I don't even know how long ago and a couple months ago atleast I started to remember it a little bit and really want to read it I searched for it from that time forward I tried to find it but couldn't because I didn't have enough information and the information I did have wasn't enough and now that I found it I feel like a idiot because the two key words I never thought of are the two that were used in the description instead of lesson and shooting I used things like gun aim and training.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Ooh, i liked this. It gets the type of Tony i loved to picture about.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
omfg this was great. lmfao the ending tho. Clint in the air duct, ahh what a wonderful thing. lol. I loved this.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
So sweet together.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Eep. That's it.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Wonderful job
byzantine satanist chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I...

Honestly, you people. I almost thought that I was reading a novelized version of the canon! comic/movie or whatever the hell happened post-Avengers.

Ahem.

It's just...the way you wrote it was simple and actually a bit comical, but also very touching and emotional. I love Tony-centric fics, and this...I ADORE this! Wonderful story! :D
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Oh god, my heart was breaking for Tony. :( He was so young! D: Wonderfully written though, and that ending was terrific. :)
DetectiveAtWork chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Finally! I have wanted someone to write me a Tony fun story! It's absoultely perfect!
lillelouis chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
:D
MopeyWhale chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Okay, let me just start with the fact that I think you are a great writer and your writing entertains me. However, the whole Steve throwing up thing was a little dramatic to me personally. Of course, this can differ to different people. Don't feel bad about it at all, I loved this story despite that. Gosh, I am horrible at giving feedback... But great job!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Write more!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
wow this is awesome! Tony and his past... love it!