Reviews for Wounded
Dont force yourself on sherlock john he doesn't want your help now but when he did you turned him away your only acting now out of guilt
Starting to really hate johns character he demands alot its sp off putting
Nurse worried about doing more damage movung sherlock wgat a surprise that john wouldn't give a shit as long as he gets his way and sees it himself he doesn't give a fuck about doing more damage to sherlock.
novelteas74 chapter 24 . 5/17/2017
I am really enjoying this story and would love for you to update. I like the gradual breaking down of the barriers Sherlock has put up.
novelteas74 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I can't get enough of this type of storyline, the caveat being, of course, that such stories be well written. Loved the first chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 3/25/2017
nice
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 24 . 3/17/2017
Oh my gawd Sherlock, are you serious? You didn't tell Molly you love her when you had the best chance?! Ugh, men. Or maybe it's just Sherlock. I for one think Molly deserves to know and to make her own choice, not have it forced onto her because Sherlock is afraid. *sigh* I suppose I understand what Sherlock is thinking, but I definitely disapprove. Lovely chapter, I absolutely adore all the emotions this story has, please update soon! :))
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 14 . 3/8/2017
Poor little Sherlock, that's so sad it made me want to cry... :'(
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 2/11/2017
very good. I like the last few lines.
mrscookiiie chapter 23 . 2/9/2017
You know, when I saw that you updated this fic I started crying and could not stop for like 10 minutes. It's just that I love it so much and with all my heart and I always cry while reading it (I've reread it like 20 times) and I was so sad about the fact that I would never find out how this story was supposed to end, but after seeing that you picked it up again, I feel like the happiest person on the planet, so thank you very very very much!
EbonyWing chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
Aww... How adorable! :)
Linneanna chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
just read this story for the first time and I am so glad I found it! and I have to say, I admire you for picking it up again and that you managed to do so flawlessly (I seriously would not have noticed the hiatus if I had not read the A/N)! this chapter is so perfect, emotional (the last sentence made me tear up!) and just shows how far Sherlock has come as a character in your story! this is a great comeback and I really cannot wait for more, your writing is beautiful! :)
Dragonemperess chapter 23 . 2/4/2017
Thank you for returning. Not a lot of people do that.
thebookworm333 chapter 14 . 2/3/2017
oh god...this brought tears to my eyes. wonderfully written
iam1984locked chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
I first read this story MONTHS ago and now I'm staring at it with an O-o expression. I haven't even read the new chapter yet and I seriously, really, and honestly can't believe you updated!