Reviews for Wounded
novelteas74 chapter 24 . 5/17
I am really enjoying this story and would love for you to update. I like the gradual breaking down of the barriers Sherlock has put up.
novelteas74 chapter 1 . 5/15
I can't get enough of this type of storyline, the caveat being, of course, that such stories be well written. Loved the first chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 24 . 3/25
nice
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 24 . 3/17
Oh my gawd Sherlock, are you serious? You didn't tell Molly you love her when you had the best chance?! Ugh, men. Or maybe it's just Sherlock. I for one think Molly deserves to know and to make her own choice, not have it forced onto her because Sherlock is afraid. *sigh* I suppose I understand what Sherlock is thinking, but I definitely disapprove. Lovely chapter, I absolutely adore all the emotions this story has, please update soon! :))
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 14 . 3/8
Poor little Sherlock, that's so sad it made me want to cry... :'(
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 2/11
very good. I like the last few lines.
mrscookiiie chapter 23 . 2/9
You know, when I saw that you updated this fic I started crying and could not stop for like 10 minutes. It's just that I love it so much and with all my heart and I always cry while reading it (I've reread it like 20 times) and I was so sad about the fact that I would never find out how this story was supposed to end, but after seeing that you picked it up again, I feel like the happiest person on the planet, so thank you very very very much!
EbonyWing chapter 23 . 2/5
Aww... How adorable! :)
Linneanna chapter 23 . 2/5
just read this story for the first time and I am so glad I found it! and I have to say, I admire you for picking it up again and that you managed to do so flawlessly (I seriously would not have noticed the hiatus if I had not read the A/N)! this chapter is so perfect, emotional (the last sentence made me tear up!) and just shows how far Sherlock has come as a character in your story! this is a great comeback and I really cannot wait for more, your writing is beautiful! :)
Dragonemperess chapter 23 . 2/4
Thank you for returning. Not a lot of people do that.
thebookworm333 chapter 14 . 2/3
oh god...this brought tears to my eyes. wonderfully written
iam1984locked chapter 1 . 2/3
I first read this story MONTHS ago and now I'm staring at it with an O-o expression. I haven't even read the new chapter yet and I seriously, really, and honestly can't believe you updated!
Zhi'rev chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh, how I wish for an update. Pleeeeeease? I'm pulling a cute face right now. It's very tiring.

Well, seeing as how this was last updated almost three years ago, I don't see that pleading will actually do any good. But I wanted to pay my compliments to this truly amazing story. Everyone's in character and all the scenes are tastefully written. Excellent job. You have earned my respect.
Teacup Unicorn chapter 22 . 1/29
Wow, this is really good! I just discovered this today, and I couldn't put it down. You write with so much emotion, and it's amazing. Great job!
Echo Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/7