Reviews for Wounded
Jodi chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
When I read the last few sentences here, my first thought is, "Are you so sure about that?" I think Sherlock's a bit more grateful and trusting of her than she realizes. Please update soon - this is getting really good!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 21 . 6/22/2015
Okay, so I accidentally left an unfinished review on the next chapter... please ignore that...
Anyway, is this story over? It's really good and the next chapter is a good ending, but it's not marked as finished so I'm left unsure.
Just in case you plan to continue, I'm just gonna hit that follow button... :)
If not, that's good too, and I'll leave a favorite.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 22 . 6/22/2015
I know it
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
GREAT FANFIC GAVE ME HAPPY FEELS AT THE END
yuzik01 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
Wow, this is a good one. I love how you go to great depth and detail to illustrate the characters' minds while keeping them in character as much as possible, following the canon plot line and even giving it more backstory than what was provided in the show. I'm hooked and can't wait to read the next chapter! :3
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Love this story.

This is one of the things I wish season three had explored- you can't basically turn into James Bond for two years and undergo torture without some serious damage to your psyche. I really like how you've gone into this and how it affects the dynamic between Sherlock and his people.

Plus it made me want to punch Mycroft.

When you are ready to post the next chapter, you have a completely eager audience for it!
Foozeezoos chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
It's so sweet how Sherlock is finally seeing that it's ok to open up to his friends. The chapter where he admitted to John how he got through his torture in Serbia was so good! You're such a great author and I really do hope that you update in the near future! :)
SherlockWhovian chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
This is so amazing so far! Please, please, please update soon!

SW
The Butterfly Mistress chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
I hope you update soon!
Candra C chapter 22 . 4/27/2014
Ohhh the beautiful Sherlloly... I crave that stuff... and you do it so well! I need more of this!
drspockholmes chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This story is so amazing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
nice
Dutch86 chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
I love your story! It's very well written. But be careful not to neglect his physical appearance. One day after surgery, his back, healing skin and stitches wouldn't cooperate well with all his movement.
Chrisch chapter 22 . 2/20/2014
So you had fooled me with the receiver of Sherlocks message ;) Poor Molly, cant let go and cant hold on the way she wishes... Still totally love your story. Its so deep, the feelings of all the character so understandable and so well written. Totally loved the chapter with John and Sherlock at Sherlocks place. I have no idea if your story will have a "happy end" for Sherlock, where he find a way to connect to one/some people the way he needs but feared, but what ever it will be I will love reading it! Thank you so much for this story!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
Been reading this for a few chapters now and I am really impressed with how you have managed to integrate canon and the characters in your story. They tended to be spartan with what went on over the 2 years Sherlock was alone. Not even Mycroft seems to have any intell. So that leaves you to enlighten us and help him to readjust to being back. You are doing a great job of it too. The characters stay true and their reactions are not over the top. Believable, is the word I would use. I leave him in your capable hands to regain his place in the world he lives in. I hope you will endeavor to make it a happy one...eventually...Thank you for the story.