Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
Malalala11 chapter 16 . 5/31
I don’t know if I’m reviewing this will give some impact considering it’s been ages. But for the piece of my mind here it is :

You’re doing great with the idea of the story. Tai’s heartache kinda deep for me. You also write nicely to a very minimum almost non typo/error. I like the fluffiness that you lay out through out the story. And i love taiora and sorato equally which i only want both boys end up with sora and only her. And that’s literally you have it here. Pretty stingy, aren’t we? Lol

I read a very similar (not the same) story before i read yours. I don’t remember the title. But the idea of the story and the story line pretty much similar except the ending. Since the other story is still ongoing till now if i’m not mistaken. Double sora from the copy of datamon’s pyramid, tai’s broken heart, tai end up dating with the new sora, dinner with sora’s parents, etc. But on the other story, the new sora is a bad digimon (lilithmon i think), it revealed in the middle of the story, and matt was made kinda “betraying” them on how he and sora can end up together so sora got mad at him then sora go for Tai and taiora end up together. I felt a like dejavu when i first read yours but along the way i know it’s a different story. Probably the other author inspired by yours which is a good thing, i think.

Despite the goodness of your story, i don’t really comfortable with some of things. First, both Sora’s characters is really out of it. It’s not hers, especially Sor. I know you kinda make that she’s changed but too drastic. She was the bearer of love and the mother of the group. Always care the others and a pretty selfless person. Here she just.. not her. Then the idea of Mimi having crush with Matt is kinda pointless if nothing’s happened because of it, nobody knows about it (except Sora) and no drama. Then she moved on to Joe. Just like that. Then the enemy seems forgotten from the beginning until nearly the end of the story. I don’t notice how Sora is actually “born”. Did you explained it? And how Tai’s noticed some “distant and strange” expressions from Sora is still mysterious. And at then end, how Tai and Sor make up being a best friend, the idea of them kissing each other in the lips (twice), though it’s a friendly kiss, kinda not suits.

There are probably other things that i want to mentioned but i kinda forgot and i’ve wrote too long here. Haha. Sorry. All and all, it’s a good story and you are a nice writer. Hope you write more. Good job.
Refraction of Light chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
And my point proven. Buildup for nothing. What second chance was there then.
Refraction of Light chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
Sorry if this offends. I don't know why I'm bothering with this considering the age of the story. But I really can't believe how big of a copout this is. If you were going for this from the start I don't knwo what ta say. After all of that angst and drama. So Mimi suddenly has a new love interest. Sor is still gonna be with Matt. Tai gets to be happy with Sora. Wow. This is basically not committing to anything. It just seems like rampant wish fulfillment and a copout to everyone.
Jon chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
liked the chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 1/30/2015
This story suck why didn't the original sora just go back with tai then Matt with Mimi
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Sweet chapter. For a second I thought Tai accidentally kissed "Sor" instead of Sora.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Did you make one for Kari and tk already?!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Ooooooh cliffhanger intrestesting!
A Friend chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
These stories are the best things since season two of digimon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Awesome!
You Know Who chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
Very realistic for a fan fiction !
A friend chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Very realistic and kid friendly. It would be a perfect multi episode drama/romance thing for the real old second season of digimon. This Really Brightened My Day!?
Fier66 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
This is too awesome. Clap clap. I love you for making this.
Ssamja21 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
a girl wearing sora's face...creepy! lol
Ssamja21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
cool story.

giving away your special place? that's cold, real cold