Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
Tenma Koneko chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
Hey! too lazy to sign in. i'd like to say, great story and all. Oi, but poor Tai! I still don't get it but i don't think i'm supposed to get it. I'll ask anyways, so is the double Sora not the real Sora? cuz she sure seems like she is the real one! And the first Sora seems like a cheap copy... no offense, but now u seem 2 b sayin dat the second Sora is evil! UGH I'M CONFUSED! AH! ok, i'm fine, just got some issues... lol :p i'll go now, and leave u in peace. hopefully my qs will b answered later. def goin in my fave stories so continue!

-Tenma Koneko

Ps. Duel Monsters? i LOVE the Red Eyes Black Dragon. Though a bit weaker than the Blue Eyes, i just like it cuz it's dunno... lol its kewl too wen fused with summoned skull to make Black Skull Dragon or sumthin... forgot... lol cya later!
Hope for Love chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
It is sad to see that the new Sora is evil. I wonder how Tai will react when he finds out. As for my favorite duel monster: Obelisk the Tormentor, an Egyptian God Card.
Lloyd Irving Aurion chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
First of all I want to say that this is a great story. Though I am beginning to sense a bit of angst in the coming future. I'm not exactly sure if I like the idea of there being a bad Sora, espically if said Sora happens to be the one that is with Tai. I am a HUGE Taiora fan and I would really appreciate it if you resolved this without any tear-jerking angst.

Secondly, I love Yu-gi-oh. I only have one B. Skull Dragon, which is a vital part of my deck, and no Gaia the Dragon Champions so I cannot really help you.

Thirdly, my FAVORITE monster is the Dark Magician Girl, which is followed by Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Slifer the Sky Dragon, Magician of Black Chaos, and Obelisk the Tormentor. Oh...I really hope that I get a Dark Magician Girl for Christmas.
starfruit06 chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
Wait...so Sora's been working with Datamon this entire time? Wawawah, I'm confused! Well, I guess I'll have to find out next chapter, update soon!
Litanya chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
This chapter is really good! I just hope that Tai figures out that Sora is evil... Anyway, thank you for reviewing my fic, I really appreciate it! Please continue this whenever possible!
Tiffany chapter 12 . 11/17/2003
Yeah fluff! *hugs the fluff* Fluff tis good -
Litanya chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
This fic is really good! I am a HUGE Taiora fan, so I love this fic! Please update soon!
wistress chapter 10 . 9/19/2003
Things are getting climatical. So excited! please have the next ch soon
Ori chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
At the moment I feel extremely sorry for the real Sora. I know, she was a jerk in the begining but I think she learned her lessons, and I think she deserves her chances now... right? I like sora and it's tough seeing her suffer.
gerry chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
i must say your story was perfectly laid out , i enjoyed reading it and will definetly be there to read the next chapter, sorry but if this is a sucky review then all i can say is that its my first becuase it is (_) hope you update it soon
Uncle Remus chapter 10 . 9/3/2003
Mimato: Ruining Taiora fics since 19. But that's just my opinion. I bet the two Soras will merge back into one person.
Nightswift chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
WOH! SORA IS PLAYING SOCCER AGAIN! She rox, go Sora! mew, i got nothing else to say, cept' update ur fic soon!
Nightswift chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
AWW SO KAWAII! Hmm...what is gonna happen to the real sora? T_T Don't tell me Tai is gonna abandon Sora2 cuz of Sora1!(Yah, i know, but tt's the only way i can addres them...) She's so much nicer than Sora1! And i say, Sora2 is the real Sora and Sora1 was the one who was created by Etemon but escaped and they all thought she was the real sora! HMPH :P
ElectricSpark88 chapter 10 . 8/30/2003
waka... nice story.
Intangibly Yours chapter 10 . 8/29/2003
I finally get to read this again! YAY! AND I GET TO REVIEW TOO! did u lose 300 of ur reviews or sumthing cuz this story is worth more then 149 (i think i'm the 150th) reviews! keep up the fantastic work! talk to u online later! baiz!

Lylab,