Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
Teenager Suzy chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Oh la la! - There first date went well. Finnaly they kiss! I can't believe the other Sora is crying. Hopley everything will work out in the end :) We know it will :) Untill then keep on writting! Bye!
hpdigigal chapter 9 . 6/27/2003
Aww, so KAWAII! Is Sor falling for Tai? THen what's Matt gonna do?
Thalian chapter 9 . 6/26/2003
would like to see next chap. great job so far.
Chenchi chapter 9 . 6/25/2003
wow, I don't normally read Taiora's...but this one's so good...SO good! I really like your depictions of Tai, Matt, Kari, Mimi, Sora...and, her, Sora :P

luckily, I haven't had to wait for each of the first 9 chapters...but I'll be among those waiting for the remaining ones; keep up the awesome work!
Hope for Love chapter 9 . 6/24/2003
I love the fact that Tai is learning the differences between the two Sora's and the part where Sor was jealous of Tai and her double. Can't wait for another chapter.
Zero.exe and Nami chapter 9 . 6/24/2003
Its a great story so far. They better let Sora on the team:P

Sora:You care so much for me, I going to give you a Big hug

:*sweat drop* ah, wrong person, tai wants u on the team

Sora:*goes hugs tai*

:*Quietly walks out the door* Perfect life and keep up the good work
Uncle Remus chapter 9 . 6/24/2003
It's not easy to write a Taiora that acknowledges the damn s2 Sorato, but this is one of the more ingenious ways I've seen (and not at all AU, good job).
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 9 . 6/23/2003
BlackTerriermon: Those jerks better let Sora on the soccer team, 'cause otherwise, I'll do this: CRIMSON BLAST!

Tai/Sora: (scream loudly, dodge the oncoming attack)

(laughs lightly) That's his vocal way of saying he wants Sora on the soccer team again! Keep up the good work on this. TAIORA ITSUMADEMO!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to Moumantai! Yo, coach-take this! CRIMSON BLAST!

Tai/Sora: (scream loudly, dodge the attack again)

Sora: MAKE HIM STOP, TAI!

Tai: He's a crazed rabbit-how am I supposed to make him stop?

(sighs, pulls BlackTerriermon away) Partners...
Anime Master ZERO chapter 9 . 6/21/2003
I've waited for this chapter for a long time.

Really good, chapter. Perfect, even. But what's with the 2nd Sora? At first, I thought the flashes over to her were just brief flashbacks of what happened to the "alleged real" Sora. Would you mind explaining that either in an e-mail or in the next chapter please?
x-kid chapter 9 . 6/20/2003
awesome story, you are a very talented writter. i think if you become an author you will go far in life. i'm hooked on your story and i want to know whats going to happen betweens the Soras. i hope you post some more soon. (:
ElectricSpark88 chapter 9 . 6/18/2003
nice Taiora dade... but i don't like the ending...
Thalian chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
really like the new chap cant wait to see the next one
Midnight Blossom chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Your fic is really good.
Dark N' Dreary chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
*roasting jello on a stick* Excellent chapter!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
Medevil Princess chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
yo, yo, yo! goodness, gracious, that was awesome! U so hafta post!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »