Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
hpdigigal chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
Oh, wow! FINALLY! This is great! But how are you going to make the second Sora like her mom again? Unless you're not going to do that? Update SOON!
Destiny Star chapter 7 . 5/4/2003
"Dudets" has double "t" and an "es" spelt "dudettes". just a correction.

Right now, I dislike both Soras. But the "Sorato" a teensy bit more. You should differentiate the two. Like say, Sora 1 and Sora 2 or soething. Anyhoo, continue!
Intangibly Yours chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
very good chap. continue! n this time, email me wen u do!
John Surber chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
Good fic. I like stories that do something outside the norm. This rteminds me a lot of that Star Trek: TNG episode where the crew discovered a copy of Riker and he had to adapt to all the changes. I hope that this won't turn out like that where the copy goes off on her own life after things heat up between Tai and her, and then eventually Tai and original Sora get together. It would just be too predictable.
cynosure427 chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
Aw u gotta continue! Here's wut I think is gunna happen, the Sora that's going out w/ Matt is really the evil twin of Sora who lyks Tai, and that she's really the Datamon twin and they got reversed when Tai tried to rescue her.

~*~cynosure~*~
Dark N' Dreary chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
GREA chapter!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
Nightswift chapter 7 . 4/23/2003
I wanna noe wat happens to the original Sora and the new one! So u better update or I'm gonna kill u! *Threatens Whose Liner* I'm gonna break every bone in ur body! SO U BETTER UPDATE FAST!
Hope for Love chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
You take way too long to update. It feels like torture. I love all the old references to the old digimon shows as well as the movie.
Half Kracker chapter 7 . 4/22/2003
Fairly good. Different nonetheless, but good. I like the way you have it as two sisters. Much different than any other Taiora I have read.

Hm I don't have any criticism to give you. lol! But it's really good and I can't wait for the next chapter! See you until then.
Flameraven chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
now that wasn't very nice. Get right to the good part and ya cliff it!

Oh well, so Sora going to ask Tai how he feels eh? Sorry girl but your too late, and far to changed. *evil grin*

At lest thats my take. Sora, the first one, isn't Tai's sora anylonger, she has changed now he's got "his" sora back and she seems to like him as much if not more then he likes her. This should just kill her, after all she had him and she lost him to herself.

Keep it comming, and get to telling just who the bloody hell that bad guy was!
taiorafanforever chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
That's so sad. Please continue. Don't take too long to update soon ok! TAIORA FOREVER! _
Midnight Blossom chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
The second Sora better be the real one cuz the other Sora's a b*. Put the next chapter up quick! Plez!
taKAriryUkiruLEz chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
nice chap!but cld u at least "label" sora n her double?i m getting really confused...~dotty eyed~ maybe for her double u cld put sora2?eh...nvm if u dun do it,it was JUZ a suggestion!great fic,n keep updating ASAP!
ElectricSpark88 chapter 7 . 4/21/2003
okay... lets stop them like a clone... just make them a twin sister :p
Teenager Suzy chapter 7 . 4/20/2003
Kawii! I liked how Tai gave Sora the gift. Glad that she liked it this time :) Atleast Tai went with Sora to her moms or she wouldn't went. Tai is so nice to do that for her. I wonder what will happen? Hopley everything turns out good. For some reason I think there will some hurtfull words coming from both Sora's. Well keep up the good work! :)

Tiffany