Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
Ssamja21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
cool story.

giving away your special place? that's cold, real cold
Takawai chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Wonderful story and one that will go into my favs
reinpianist chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
i really wanted to read the spoiler truly i do I'm just resisting the temptation XD, damn with your amazing story keep doing more
Me chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I've just started reading this and it is amazing keep up the awesome work man
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Please make a sequel! About what I don't
know but please!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Sequel
samantha chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
:0 what's gonna happen! I gotta read the next chapter
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
you evil littley person i have to kill you nw... nother chapter didnt see it till now yahoo
samantha chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Omg! I loved it! Sora still has feeling for tai! :0 poor tai though! I wish kari was my sis!
myrodin bladekeeper chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
ok thats right, now your thinking with the right head, your sora is evil.
Jake-Everfree chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
hi there,the pn's drakel.

a couple years ago(in the summer of 08),i looked up on the net one of my favorite animes from my childhood:digimon.i then found out that tai didn't end up with sora.i was devastated,so i looked up some ff on the web and found a most wonderful with romance and bravery but,more importantly, healed my heart and made me believe in taiora inspired me,now i started writing ff and though i'm not the best i you know which story it is?it's yours.
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I'm so sorry for reviewing so late. Anyway the fic is nice and cute. That's for now 'Whose'. Hope you make more fics. TAIORA4EVER! :
Rina chapter 16 . 1/16/2010
I am a big fan of digimon and my favourite character is Sora. My favourite chapter was 'First Date'.I thought that it was so sweet and romantic at the same ending was good. However I didn't like your idea of creating a twin to Sora called Sor, as I felt that this did ruin the story a story was also quite confusing at times. Nevertheless, I think that your a great writer and I would urge you to carry on writing. Thank you for this gret read.
Protoman 0 chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Yubel
MikaFa chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
is so awesome! i love it very much XD i really like the part that Sora (real) feeling hurt, and her fault! i'm not hater but glad that she realized. Taiora 4eveer XD
310 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »