Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
taidigimon chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
This has got to be one of my favorite stories! KEEP WRITING! And I'll keep reading! Is this the taiora that was supossed to come out on the 1st? I love your stories! DEATH TO MATT/SORA!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Awesome. It's truly amazing. Keep on writing!
Sk8erBitch chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wonderful please write more or i may have to send my pantheramon on you and she will have to hurt you!

Just kidding!

~Bai
taiora foever chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
great fic please write the next chapter soon
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
YES! Taiora is making a comeback! Excellent start, and what a start! Tai, hearing Sora's voice? Neat way to get things riled up. Keep it coming, and hopefully, we'll get to see WarGreymon and Imperialdramon kick some butt! TAIORA ITSU MADEMO!(TAIORA FOREVER!) Be sure to read my Taiora story "The Final Battle!"
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Sora's being such a... bitch...

Anyways, continue! I've noticed that there hasn't been many Taiora fics lately too... probably becoz it's in S01 and S02 but now S04 is (or already has?) coming out.

Continue! Taiora forever!

peace~~
Dalero chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Being as Taiora's are one of my personal favorites, I look forward to seeing where you intend to take this. Classic beginning, and one that I like, simply cause I missed out on most all of the seasons (with regret as I've come to find out) As well as other well thought out elements.

I look forward to the next installment :)
Wargreymon7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
DUUUUUDE! GREAT FIC! YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO CONTINUE AND GET THE REST OUT VERY SOON!
Sari Kamiya01- Mika Takaishi01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Hiya, Sora Kamiya01- i mean DCL here. THis fics really good so far and your right i check every day but there's not that many Taiora's comning up anymore and i checked older pages on this site and there's like at least 1 or 2 Taiora's per page! I'm still working on mine and Taiora lives on! ''' sorry i juts had sugar. TAIORA 4EVA!
Deleted717 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
great story:) keep it up!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21