Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
Escollido chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
This was fun to read:D Nice job! Very creative, I never knew what would happen next:p Youre a good writer!
Rowdy chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
The only thing I didn't like about this story was the ending, it was kindof sad and happy at the same time but it was still good. I actually watched the episodes withe Etemon pyrimid in it so I could remember what everything looked like. Please whatever you do don't let this be your last Digimon Fan fiction. And also Please make a sequel.

P.S. I don't know about other readers but I like the long chapters and longer stories
skipper3 chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Hehe Kari, slap that b*tch. I'm sorry. I've already read this like two million times, but everytime I read it I hate Sora1 more and more. She makes me want to murder her! AHH! Love this story! Gotta go finish rereading it! :]
wingsofvalor chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
*sniff* this is one of the greatest taiora dtories in the history

of taiora! i remember reading this story years back and reading it again made me smile. i good teary-eyed when i read some of these chapters so that means u did an EXCELLENT job ]

U RULE!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
All things considered, not too shabby, if you ask me.

I never really had many chances to watch many episodes of the original Digimon series- the one with Tai, Sora and that as the 'core' Digidestined- when it was on, but what I saw, I always liked, so it was good to see a story featuring most of the characters from that era.

Plus, of course, given that one of the few episodes I saw all the way through from this period was the one with Datamon's appearance and his attempt to 'clone' Sora, this story had an extra personal interest for me.

If nothing else, the idea of Sora being 'twinned' rather than outright cloned made an interesting touch; it may always be confusing when stuff like that happens- Thomas Riker of 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' or the two John Crichtons in 'Farscape' being a prime example of the confusion that it can cause- but it's always interesting.

The tensions between the two Soras made for particularly interesting reading throughout the story; it was really kind of fascinating to see how they could both start from the same point and go on to become such different people, with Sor apparently subtly 'succumbing' to peer pressure and becoming more obviously feminine while Sora retained her original independent attitude as she fought to survive in the Digiworld until she could find a way to return home.

Oh, and the return of Datamon made another interesting touch; the guy may not have appeared that often, but from what I saw of him his more intellectual strategy made him a more interesting villain than most of the show's bad guys. After all, Devimon, Etemon, Myotismon and the Dark Masters may have been scary, but when you get down to it they generally just relied on their sheer raw power to tackle their opponents; only Datamon, DemiDevimon and Cherrymon actually tried more subtle tactics to try and take down the good guys.

OK, so the last two were operating under orders from Myotismon and Puppetmon; those two still weren't trying it themselves, they were just relying on their minions to do the job for them.

True, a part of me kind of wishes that WarGreymon had shown up at the end- I always thought that the guy was far and away the coolest Digimon in the series-, and I'm still slightly unclear on how the original team missed seeing the second Sora after the destruction of Etemon's pyramid- did she just get blasted away in another direction from them after it fell apart and not regain consciousness until they'd all left?-, but when you get down to it those are relatively minor issues in the grand scheme of things.

Plus, you did compensate by having MagnaAngemon show up; that guy had WAY too little screen time in the show, so anything that gives him a chance to shine is always appreciated.

All in all, an EXCELLENT piece of work; keep it up!
animedynasty chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
cute!

i loved that last part of your story. awesomeness. btw, DOES that "dream" actually happen later? well, I'll act like it will...D

good job!
Zerole The Untamed chapter 16 . 8/10/2005
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your story. This is probably one of my favorite stories out of the 5-6 Anime series that I read from. Admittedly, I really disliked how "Sor" changed, but luckily things ended good.. As for your writing skills, the first 6 or so chapters were done very well, then the next 9 or so seemed kind of sloppy and done hastily. However, the last few chapters were very well written. I wish you luck on any future stories and hope you decide to write more Digimon fics.
Orane chapter 16 . 7/28/2005
This was a truly great Digimon fic finale (for now, hopefully)! The ending was absolutely romantic and fitting for this particular fic! No generic "corniness" just...cute! I'm looking forward to reading other fiction from you (even if it may not be from Digimon.) Well so long and good luck!
no one chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
great story and thanks 4 pummeling sora
lindsey chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
great story!I have a story that i would like to submit to how do I?

email me back at:swimmy0692
Kuziamon Pikachu and Devin Rose chapter 16 . 12/5/2004
Kuziamon:"WAUGH! MAN THIS FIC IS SO romantic! Isn't it SWET Pika-kun and Devin-kun?" Pikachu and Devin Rose(me):"YEA THis SWET!" Kuziamon,Devin Rose and Pikachu:"WE rate this fanfic AW SO ROMANTIC!" Kuziamon(While Pikachu and Devin Rose covers thier ears.):"AH! WAUGH THIS SO SWEET? ASHY MUST READING THIS AND HE'S CRYING, MAYBE HE'LL JUST PROPOSE TO MEE!" Pikachu and Devin Rose:(mutters,BUT Kuziamon hears themm) *mutter* "Well, He will but He just won't admit it he loves you!( Devin Rose,Pikachu and Kuziamon give sly grins) Yeaa... BUt You know what to do!" Devin Rose:Yes(devil mode) SHE knows what to Do.-(Pikachu shocks me)OW! (normal mode)Thanks!*mutters* Poophead!" Kuziamon:"...O_O YuP! I force him to make out(sex)with me... a couple a dates later.. HE'LL Propse AHAH!"
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
WHOAOAOAOAAOAOAO! THE SUPERN NATURAL! MAtt is a #$%&*(BASTARD) to Be WITH SORA!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I rate this oddly FREAKY DAAMN! I-Tai: LEMEEALONE! voice:Ilo- DUDE TAI SN-Ap The #$%(Fuck) out!
BlackRoseGranger chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Omg I've been a very LONG time Taiora fan and I am so glad I came across ur fanfic! It's one of the best Taiora fanfic I've ever read{tho the Sorato moments freaked me out lol}! Reading ur fic reminded me just how much I luved this coupling{and it's slightly embarrasing to say I cried to some parts}. Great work on the characters... each very much acted like who they exactly r on the anime. Sora, the twin tho, very much acted as she was when she was 11! Which is funny. Kinda wish, tho, that Sor still ended up with Tai because I felt like she was the Sora I ended up loving. Two thousand thumbs up! Taiora forever! Forever remembered: The Digimon Devoted Fan!
awsome dude chapter 13 . 10/5/2004
Dude this is like the best story ive evr read so far on fanfic its so awsome!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »