Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
wistress chapter 16 . 9/16/2004
*yarns* I loved this fanfic. happy ending! yeppie!
Hope for Love chapter 16 . 9/8/2004
You managed to sum up everything. A task which is definitley hard to do. I loved the future sight. One of the best Taiora stories I ever read.
Emmanuel Jones chapter 16 . 9/5/2004
First things first, I apologize for not writing you for that week. The Web site say that I should send only one comment on each chapter.

Here's a very short list of surprises on the chapter 15:

1. Tai pulled off an acrobatic stunt to dodge S.O.R.A.'s arm sword.

2. Birdramon saved him from a second attack.

3. Angemon saved from another strike by the fusion of Datamon and S.O.R.A.

Now, for the latest chapter-from Sora's dream of a perfect future, the winning of the chapionship soccer game, Tai apologized to Sor and make up, she and her twin reconcile their differences and become friends (same goes to Sora and her mother), to Mimi staying in Tokyo, the Pizza Palace, Tai's suprizing proposal to Sora, and even the cute little scene between them while they were eight. All in all, one word said it all on this story's finale: whoa. It's nothing short of incredible.

You said this is your last fic of Digimon for a while. I respect that 110%. For years you write nothing but Digimon. You deserve a break, you earned a break, it's time to move on.

OK, I think I'm running of things to say. Besides, it's midnight, I'm going to take a shower, and hit the sack. Lucky I'm on my Labor Day weekend. See you in another story, and good luck on that!

From your loyal fan, reader, reviewer and supporter of Taiora,

Emmanuel

P.S.: Tai-n-Sora forever and long live Love and Courage! GOD BLESS THEM!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 16 . 9/3/2004
BlackTerriermon: That was, without a doubt, the sweetest way to end this story! (bawls)

(snickers) What he said-without the crying. Return to the Digimon side when you can, and enjoy things on the Yu-Gi-Oh side; I'll undoubtedly do a story myself one day. Keep up the good work on your future stories. Taiora FOREVER!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai! (waves)
Anime Master ZERO chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
This has got to be the best Taiora I've ever read in years. Perfectly written and excellent content.

FINAL RATING: 12/10 (1 bonus point just because it's a Taiora & another for superb excellence)
Mario Tobler chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
Hi dude Who's Soras twin? I didn't read like you badger me to just wanted to say hi since you were at the top
Universalperson chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
The end seems...I dunno...rushed.

Then again, I wanted Mille to be in it...vain hope right? He did have those cloning projects.

Oh, do some research on Mille and his partner if you want to write for Yugiou. Their relationship is errily similar to Bakura and Yami Bakura...no, really!
Kuwabaras pupil-I.P.Freely chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
I loved the whole damn thing! it was awsome the whole story and the final chapter kicked ass! I would like you to write a sequel but if not its still cool. anyways one more time this just kicked ass! i look foreword to anything else you decide to write
Unknown08 chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
Aw...that was uber-kawaii. Damn! That was friggin' awesome! Just reading the last chapter has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you for writing such a great story. May your other works be just as great. YOU ROCK!
Vigatus chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
Good story. I'm sad to se that it's over.
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
great story. i really enjoyed this taiora and hope for a better one the next time u write. but it was very good n i enjoyed it. i gtg now. l8r
Litanya chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
This is a really great fic and really sweet too! Please write another fic soon, you are a great writer!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 16 . 8/31/2004
dm: and it ends. an awesome story you have here, whose liner. i loved her dream in the beginning, of course. so sweet...and the tiny ones were cute, too. marriage is when you can play together every day and eat cookies for every meal...i like that description. ill miss your digimon fics, but it cant be helped, i guess. heres to your new fics! ciao!
SteffieWasHere1 chapter 15 . 8/25/2004
Update Soon. This story is totally Kawaii.
Wyntermajik chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
There were so many twists turn and otherwise in this chapter, it was great. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the final chapter.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »