Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
SteffieWasHere1 chapter 15 . 8/25/2004
Update Soon. This story is totally Kawaii.
Wyntermajik chapter 15 . 8/20/2004
There were so many twists turn and otherwise in this chapter, it was great. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the final chapter.
abckid chapter 15 . 8/18/2004
i wish you could update faster
Emmanuel Jones chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
Man, I should have should have caught the latest chapter last week, but it was near my bedtime. Last week, I read it, and if I may borrow Izzy's phases, it's "Prodigious"! I wish that I can list the surprises, but it's getting late. I will them next week.
Android 18 chapter 15 . 8/13/2004
I found it disappointing. I was hoping for Sor to pull through and realize her feelings, not for there to be a true replicate. The Sor/Yamato relationship seems meaningless and fragile throughout this fic and I figured that it would eventually fall apart. But still a good story. I'll read it to the end.
Hope for Love chapter 15 . 8/10/2004
I was really ready to kill you for making Sora evil! But this ended in a way I never would have imagined. Only one problem remains: the problem between Sor and Tai.

PS: You should've made Agumon digivolve to Wargreymon! That would have been so cool!
Ren117 chapter 15 . 8/10/2004
Alright! update soon!
sora-star-child chapter 15 . 8/10/2004
OMG I kinda of like really want to read it to the end but don't? Please Please Please update- but erm only if it's not the last chapter.

Wicked fic

*.* sora_star_child *.*
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 15 . 8/9/2004
Awesome and intriguing way to have this chapter-and nearly your entire story-end. Keep up the good work on this! Taiora forever!
wistress chapter 15 . 8/9/2004
Please continue soon.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 15 . 8/8/2004
dm: my first response when sora returned. what the heck? so, sora was acting weird cuz she felt like it? thats so confusing...

Nuriko: so? you do that, too.

dm: hm...good point. well, i cant wait to see the epilogue or next chapter or whatever! and thanks for updating within a month. ciao!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 15 . 8/8/2004
A good chapter, I guess Tai's heart won't be left in a bizillion pieces after all (or his body in two seperate parts)

Good to see there's another chapter coming, aside from bieng a great story, I also find there are some unanswered questions.

1: Exactly how is there a second Sora? Izzy had a theory on it, but that theory would mean that we would have copies of all the Digidestined (save the new and Kari).

2: Why's Sora been spacing out?

3: Why won't Mr Disclaimer believe you?
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 15 . 8/7/2004
well not really as i was expected but i like it the way that if the REAL sora go to tai instead. anyway keep going i hope my review will be the new chapter idea.
schatz2k4 chapter 15 . 8/7/2004
Great story, one of like 3 thats really caught my attension and I've actually read. Am I the only one who acually wanted Tai to get with Sor though?
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 15 . 8/6/2004