Reviews for Second Chances For Sora
Vigatus chapter 14 . 8/6/2004
Are Davis and the others being held in reserve and are going to charge in to the rescue? That seems like a plan Izzy would come up with.
Universalperson chapter 15 . 8/6/2004
Nani?

That was...unexpected...

Very unexpected...

I thought Mille-sama was behind it! WAH!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 14 . 8/5/2004
This is an amazing fic, and I can't wait for you to finish it.

I was always suspicous (well...I guess we were meant to be) of the second Sora, I was figuring more on her dark side or some junk like that. Nice work on anagraming her name.

One thing though, wasn't the pyramid swallowed up into a void, consumed by Etemon's dark network, which then bonded with him? (later giving him the energy to become Metaetemon)

Whatever the case, great fan fic, hope Tai doesn't die, or worse, loose some of his hair!

btw, in response to your question a few chapters back, my favourite monster is (and always will be) the Dark Magician!
Duo Maxwell chapter 14 . 8/3/2004
It's awesome...except that it was ended w/ a cliffhanger...how du u expect me 2 sleep nite now?
wistress chapter 14 . 8/2/2004
Please please have the next chapter up soon.
Unknown08 chapter 14 . 7/30/2004
Shimatta! You can't stop there. This ,my friend, is torture. Anywoo, you've got a hellova fic going. I await the next update. Kudos to you.

(I sound like an ass don't I?)

"The deepest shadows hide the greatest lights"
LoneWolf99 chapter 14 . 7/30/2004
Yo this is the most awesomest fanfic ever, and this is the most awesomest chapter ever. Also please tell me that you will update soon. Again best fanfic ever.
Mimi-102 chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
omg that is cruel! lol i was like screaming when i read the end! but then i read the part not! your so cruel... lol J.k but please update soon please!
mivhele chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
i think that this chapter was alsome and the whole story is grate
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 14 . 7/26/2004
dm: how about i do both? *throws needle at you* bwaha! now you must update! and please do it within a month. PLEASE! sigh...i still cant believe soras bad...sigh. i guess that happens. ooh! maybe youll have sor finally realize she still loves tai in some big, dramatic battle that saves everyone!

Nuriko:...you actually think hell do that.

dm: hehe. yeah, maybe. anyhoos, update within a month, evil non updating person! ciao!
Emmanuel Jones chapter 14 . 7/25/2004
Yo, it's me again.

Man, this chapter takes one twist after another. First, I thought Mimi was in love with Matt, but now Joe came to her mind. How did THAT happen? Second, I figured Etemon, but it was Datamon who created the second Sora that had one purpose: to destroy the Digi-Destined. Tai will be the first to fall, and S.O.R.A., the evil duplicate from the real Sora we knew and love(get it? Love? She has the Crest of Love. Ah, forget it), have the honor to end his life by using her deadly long, sharp, glowing red blade. There are two ways to cheat his death: either he snap out out off his trance and escape or T.K. would jump in at the last second and come to his "second brother's" aid.

Speaking of T.K., that was hilarious when Kari didn't she offer her a piggyback ride, giving him funny looks from Tai, Matt, (the second) Sora, and his girlfriend, and dropped his hat over his eyes. Poor guy. Still shy as ever, I think.

Well, by the way the story is written, the next chapter should be the last one, but I could be wrong. Keep up this grand work!
Sushi chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
OH MY GOD! You almost give me a heart atake... you big meanie , this story rulles! Poor Tai and Sora, I hope they'll get together. THEY HATE TO!

TAIORA FOREVER!
Rob chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
What the hell? Bejeezus, what a cliffhanger. Get with the next chapter FAST ! ! ! !
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 14 . 7/23/2004
BlackTerriermon: You want reviews? Then WHAT THE HECK'S GONNA HAPPEN TO TAI?

(rolls eyes) Too bad Tai, Sora and the others had to find out about S.O.R.A. in the way that they had, but at least they know the truth-in a truly shocking way. Hopefully, Tai will (somehow) find the strength inside himself to dodge this blade. Keep up the good work! Taiora forever!

BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai, otherwise I will stop by your home with truth serum!
Scruffy McGee chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Not bad. Not bad at all. There are some things that you can improve on, but nothing that a good beta reader can't fix. Characterization is good for the most part. Just a few areas, dialogue in particular, that would be good to look back at. Just little things, like Kari's use of the word 'bro'. Then there's some wierd punctuation, like more elipses than I feel like counting and the random parantheses in your descriptive paragraphs. Where you have the ALLCAPS words, italics would be much more pleasing to the eye. Like I said, just some little things I would tell you to work on. The big things will come with writing and *reading* more, and when I say "reading" I don't mean others' fanfics.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »