Reviews for Thy Innocent Weep
Pleeeaaaase continue!
continue please!
I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler chapter 1 . 1/6
My poor Legolas ;-; I love him so much how dare those filthy creatures touch him like that?! Please save our beloved Legolas
I love the way you write, the story goes at just the right pace. Please continue!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Well, you have your five reviews! Please continue! This story seems like it will be great!
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I hope you do continue I read this A few years back and it is still my vavorit today it is sad yet sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I love this I know it's been a year but Plz update! Can't wait to see wait happens next
legolassie chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Omg! Why did you stop this?! Please continue it's amazing!
Alku04 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Hi there! So your story caught my attention. I too, am writing a Legolas fic of the... same nature... and was curious if others were writing ones as well. I really like your story so far and I do hope that you continue.

Your writing style is great too (at least from what I can see in this one chapter). It is very to the point, but descriptive at the same time. I think I, and other writers, struggle with this for a lot of fan fiction is either over descriptive (I am totally guilty) or very bland and vague. But thus far, your story is nether and grabs the reader but does not bore them.

I see you have not update for quite some time, so I hope this is not a lost story. I am very curious as to how you will continue.

Happy writing!
Alicia chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
It has been a long time since you updated this, so I doubt this will do any good, but I really want you to continue! I need to know what happens! I hope Legolas will be alright!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
This is horrible ! I love it. Gahh, I'm a horrible person !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Please, please, PLEASE review? This is really good so far, (aww! :'c poor Legolas, I just want to give him a big hug!) I really do hope you continue nene though it's been such a long time already.
Ickypicky892 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
is this enough to cotinue
Ash chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wow! This is very well written! Please please please update!