Reviews for Numb
ritz chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Really awesome story. I love brotherly moments...
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Nice to see Sam taking care of Dean for a change. Sometimes Dean deserves care also.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Great story! Loved it and I agree, your last sentence was pure Supernatural!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
I enjoyed the read; and I love concussed Dean! I was also partial to the last sentence, but I think Sam was a little out of character - maybe would have been better if he was concussed. Not to say that that took away from the story, it didn't detract at all, just an observation.

Again, thanks for the enjoyable read!

Sg
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Ugh, thank you so much for not giving up on this one! It just makes me all warm and gooey...and sad, with Bobby's pov added to the mix - I miss him so much!

xo
Ilia

p.s. Brother by Matt Corby is one of my faves as well
Cdw43 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Would totally like to read more of this!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Yep, needs an epilogue - just seems like it ends abruptly, that's all - otherwise, it is a great story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Such a good story. I would absolutely Love to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Oh please, it needs an epilogue. Please please please.
Bobby jokes around with them and feeds them and they get back on their feet again and show just a little bit of hope because, for now at least, they are together.
For now.
mb64 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This is excellent and I vote for you writing an epilogue!

rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Amazing! I would love more.
ImpalaLove chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
awww this was so full of angst but my goodness you did it so well! I agree, I don't think we ever saw the extent of the effect Sam's "craziness" had on Dean and I think you portrayed his reaction really well and very realistically. I mean seriously I would never say no to an epilogue or extension but I think what you have here is great. As with a lot of Supernatural stories, it's not always going to end on a necessarily happy note, though there's a great deal of hope and comfort at the end.
eternalness chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Loving this story! I would love to see more sick Sam from you, since you do it so well :)
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Thanks for the super Saturday morning read!
ImpalaLove chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Ugh this story is making me miss the good old days when it was all about brotherly love. You're really good at keeping everyone in character- especially Dean's constant insistence that Sam take care of himself and of course, Sam's refusal in light of taking care of his brother. Awesome job. I'll be awaiting the next installment!