Reviews for Simple Words
Shadowtribe chapter 2 . 5/26
The reason I didn't know it was Georgina Leonidas is because the girl would have been 14 at the time that conversation took place. She was born in 1990, making her 10 years younger than Harry.
CKY.fanboy chapter 2 . 5/23
Great story. I like that you showed off some of Hermione's traits that fans seem to just ignore. She does come off as a snob quite a bit, especially with her know it all attitude. And I say this as a fan of Harmony stories.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 1/28
NEVER write a story like this again. EVER! I thought you said you "absolutely love Hermione"? THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN CONSIDER WRITING THIS GODDAMNED STORY?! I absolutely hate your fucking guts right now. Why? Because right now I feel like you are a goddamned, motherfucking LIAR! If you EVER write a story that contains this much Hermione-bashing ever again, I will un-favorite all of your stories from my page, and I will hate you for the rest of my life!
Thundramon chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
A high school revenge fic, this one was excellent. It was short but really piercing in its impact. The ending was especially priceless.

I really want to see an extended version of this where Harry goes to the ball with a high profile girl like Fleur, Daphne etc & gets a true friend, girlfriend & supporter who watches his back.
Perseus12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Nnnnniiiicccceeee~!
paz chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Perfect and excellent
rb2312 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Do not normally like bad hermione. But this story is well written, and you version of her fits nicely.

plus I always like it when harry doesn't bother with the ball.

and the fact he didn't rescue ron. Sorry to JKR... but what was she thinking... victor and cedrick had to rescue their yule ball dates. Even though victor barely knew hermione. So why was harry not rescuing his date?
Same goes for fleur and roger. Especially as in the books (I think) gabby was not even at hogwarts.
(or was she. Been so long since I read it)

Wonder if there are any fics where harry has to rescue pav from the lake.

well done
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
The premise is unbelivable. If Hermione was actually as shallow, as she was writen here in her refusal of Harry's invetation to the ball she certainly would neither have said yes to Ron. Additionally there is no hint in canon whatsoever that Harry of all people could take his OWLs (let alsone his NEWTs) that early and pass them.

Aso so often in these so called revenge there is one crutial thing missing. A belivable betrayal and a belivable reaction and development from there on.
ak chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
amusant!
Smargden chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Oh yes
Words said in ignorance can cut deeper than the sharpest knives ever.
Good story
/S
C.E.W chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
A healthy dose of Hermione bashing. It really says something when even a staunch Harmonian like me could see this happen.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Whoa! Burrrrn! It looks like Hermione certainly got her comeuppance ... and her punishment (being married to Ron). Well, she had her chance and blew it.

I'm surprised Harry managed to stay out of Dumbledore's clutches during that following year. The old coot doesn't usually give up so easily. (I guess he was busy dealing with the Pink Toad.)

Good story.
Janara chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I simply loved, loved, *loved* this story
mar91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Very good
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Serves Hermy right for her harsh words.

But can someone please explain just how Harry is related to the Royal family?

I love genealogy and I would love to know the details...