Reviews for The Thing about Magnets
Beckirs chapter 43 . 4/28
Ooh, the suspense is killing me! (A bit of a delayed review but I don't know how it slipped by me until now.) You're a master, a dead set master, at building, building, building - I can't wait to see how you're going to resolve this one. :)

Two little things, though - very little. I don't doubt that Will is the stronger character out of him and Gianna but ... I don't know, I thought it was a bit heavy handed that he gave instructions for the gag order to be lifted without discussing it with Gianna first? And the second is more of a swooning desire of my own heart: Darcy's been in love with Elizabeth's eyes from day dot. Is there no way he could tell her impaired state from her glassed out eyes? (I *did* warn it was a swooning desire ... I make no apologies). :D

Eagerly awaiting an update ...
PLEASE update soon! I'm dying to know what happens
Please let darcy find her! I can't waitttt 3
Hum. It seems very strange that Wll has not found the letter Elizabeth dropped in front of the portrait in chapter 38... Oh! It is also interesting that he just picked up a pile of letters. But I'm only speculating... I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter!
You're loyal follower, Julia.
This is good! I hope you post soon!
CrazyMommyMe chapter 43 . 4/9
Wonderful story can't wait for the next chapter.
Happy Lizzy chapter 43 . 4/9
I hope D realizes soon the E would never to that! Hope she can escape.
MayaLala chapter 43 . 4/9
I see no light at end of tunnel. Wish I did.
IrishJessy chapter 43 . 4/9
You are the Queen of cliffhangers! Please don't leave us waiting too long. Will has to have Lizzie's letter, he just has to! Hopefully it'll help him realise he is truly loved.
avantika.srinivasan chapter 43 . 4/9
How is she going to get out of that god forsaken place?
somandyjo chapter 43 . 4/9
I am so glad that William is questioning the legitimacy of that email, even if just a smidge. I've always thought he was too smart to be completely believing of Wickham in these kinds of scenarios.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 43 . 4/9
OH GODDAMMIT! Seriously should have seen that coming, but still GODDAMMIT WILL. You finally realize and accept the truth only to allow a man you know lies to you and everyone else to undermine it?! ARGH.

Seriously, Will has some definite issues with self-doubt. In turn, those issues make him doubt all others. If this gets resolved, I don't know if I WANT him and Lizzy together anymore, since he might see her at the beach after they get married and some guy is handing her back the beer she dropped but didn't spill and suddenly he thinks she's cheating on him right in front of him. Idk what to think anymore. D:
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 43 . 4/9
Hi five Will. Get that ball rolling, find Wickham, and serve him a summons/arrest him? It all works for me. Free dear Lizzy, and let the healing begin. That about right? I thought so;-} yay! Now the only question, when will we get that soul soothing update...cheers.
hrhdana chapter 43 . 4/9
I could not even read the Wickhsm stuff cos it made my skin crawl too much! Maybe when it's safe to back track i will read it!
Annbr chapter 43 . 4/9
Very good! The only way to make it better is to post very soon a new chapter.