Reviews for The Thing about Magnets
Conxa chapter 46 . 11/12
Una historia muy interesante nos has dejado intrigados para ver como se resuelve. ConfĂ­o a que pronto publiques. Animo y sigue adeante
MrsSP9 chapter 46 . 11/10
Loved it
Lofta1995 chapter 46 . 11/9
please finish this sorry i really want to see what happens next
ISeePookas chapter 46 . 9/20
Glad you came back! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Loved it!
Happywife chapter 46 . 9/8
Love this update! I am so glad you are finishing even if it's taking awhile!
Joy Ryder chapter 38 . 9/8
Really enjoying the story so far! I like the characters but why didn't Lizzy meet Wickham for their date and bring the police along instead of just giving them the cell phone details?
Sarahlouisec chapter 46 . 9/8
You're back! Happy days! I'm dying to know how it ends. I'm very excited. Thank you
janashe chapter 46 . 9/8
wow! mega thanks for the posting! so glad you are back, in spite of RL trying to engulf you like a bad case of wickhamitis...
Lisa Cooper chapter 46 . 9/7
"Foe" was quite a chapter. I was hunched over my computer, ferverently reading your story, and then all of a sudden the chapter was done. That was quite a cliffhanger. I am extremely curious as to what will happen, but I have painfully learned life happens. I look forward to the conclusion of this situation, but I know you must take,first things first. Good luck with everything, and as you can I look forward to the rest of this story. Thank you for what you have given us thus far though.
IrishJessy chapter 46 . 9/7
Some of us are still here and very very excited to see an update *waves* so keep 'em coming! I was so happy to see a new chapter. I check your bio obsessively in case I've missed any updates or notifications from you. Hope real-life isn't too stressful and we might hear from you again soon!
Beckirs chapter 46 . 9/7
As I kept reading, noting that there wasn't much space left on the scroll bar, I was hoping hoping hoping that there would be a resolution, but ... sigh ... curse you and your dramatic cliffhangers, keeping me on the edge of my seat!

I'll admit, I had a bit of a Deathly Hallows flash back with the 'ready' comment from Wickham - where Harry grabs Voldemort and jumps off the tower. Hmm. That's neither here nor there, and random. :)

I like the realism with the hesitation and uncertainty of both Lizzie and Darcy. Blind faith is all well and good but there would've been major doubt in Will's mind. We all want stoicism and romance from Darcy, but really, he's human (and the fact that he showed up himself instead of letting the police do the work is romantic, so ...).

Don't you love how circuitous my reviews are? :P

Love your work, looking forward to seeing what twists and turns you have in store.
Loved the update! I hope you'll manage to finish your wonderful story!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 46 . 9/6
So glad you're back! Halleluj-yer!
I'm happy Lizzy got loose, but sad that D fell into the drink with wicked Wickham. I hope Will can swim, lol. Nice comeback. Enjoyable. Cheers.
weasley17 chapter 46 . 9/6
OMG I almost cried today when I opened my e-mail and saw your update! PRAISE THE LORD. I'm so happy, thank you!
I was expecting a longer chapter after such a long time, but that's ok. Better than nothing lol
You really are an addict to cliffhangers, aren't you? What will happen to Will? I'm on the edge of my seat. Can't wait.
Don't disappear again, please! I'm anxiously waiting for the next update.
Hope you are ok,