Reviews for The Thing about Magnets
Missing this story!
curious chapter 1 . 6/7
When are you finishing this story?
PinkSlytherin chapter 48 . 6/6
Can't wait for the next chapter!
As a latina, kudos for making Lizzy a latinx woman.

As a latina, your description of her looks irritated me. You didn't have to emphasize her sexuality and "exotic" features. Everytime I read about a latinx woman, her curves and height define her, turning her into a highly fetishized and/or sexualized character with a fiery temper.

I loved the idea behind it, hated the actual delivery. Overlooking the whole Fran Bennett self-hatred and her determination to become white- I sincerely hope you're not a latinx woman. Because if you are, you managed to write a fetishized main character with a mother who hates her ethnicity and quite honestly, you should've known better. Are these flaws impossible and farfetched? No. But they are highly clich├ęd in the world of latinx fictional characters. Either these WOC want to be white or they're sexy with the attitude to match and you wrote both.
darcy84 chapter 48 . 3/31
Really enjoying your modern take on our dear couple. Happy reunion! Now what's next? Eagerly waiting.
Strike300 chapter 48 . 3/29
Great story! Keep it up!
Strike300 chapter 18 . 3/28
I loved the prep before game night, with the trips to BB&B with the 20% off coupons, and last-minute pet accident! It was wonderfully real and all too familiar. Lol
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 48 . 3/23
Was almost like the three stooges. Lol. They finally said all that was in their hearts. Fantastic. Can't wait for the big finale.
Cheers.
Motherof8 chapter 39 . 3/23
Glad they are becoming closer.
Motherof8 chapter 38 . 3/23
Good story..I am enjoying it. Hope it ends with a wedding and a baby! Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 37 . 3/23
That was a cliffy!
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 3/23
Good luck to Lizzie!
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 3/23
I am glad she didn't forgive him so easily. He needed to grovel!
Motherof8 chapter 34 . 3/23
That was good. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 33 . 3/23
That was awesome writing. Hope you have had success by now in your job search.. By the way,,,we are neighbors,,,I am also on Long Island.