Reviews for The Billow Effect 5 - Protecting Potter
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I love the Billow Effect story arc!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I wish you would continue this story, it's good! So what do you bet that Voldemort saw Snape rescuing Harry?
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It's a good thing Severus has fifteen elves to be his eye and ears and to keep additional eyes on Harry!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
LOVE THIS SET OF BILLOW STORIES! MORE PLEASE!
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow, that was exciting! All of that tension and action...brilliant! I enjoyed seeing everything that happened from Severus' point of view, and hearing his thoughts as he tried to get to Harry in time. I especially loved his reaction to seeing Voldemort attached to Quirrell...that really was rather disgusting, wasn't it?!
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I really do like this version of Sev. TLC
Phoenix1592 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
The Elves have aided and protected Severus to the best of their ability, if Rung hadn't gone in first Severus would have been discovered by Tom and that would have changed much

indeed, Severus will give them a full accounting of what happened
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was good.

Severus has been busy and will not get a word of thanks for all his efforts.

I hope Rung recovers. It makes sense to use the elves to keep watch as they live to serve and enjoy the work. I liked the twist to known events.

It would be nice if the elves kept an eye on Harry in the summer as his frequent near deaths all year should worry the staff especially Harry mental and physical well being.

Severus on good terms with the elves might also make his life and work easier especially when elves can do so much while ignored or hidden.

I wonder if Severus knew the bluebell charm or learned/remembered it because of Hermione.

I also wonder what potion is required.

Thanks for this I look forward to what you post next.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh wow. Severus truly goes above and beyond duty when it comes to Harry and co :) No wonder he was short to Harry, really. But of course I still disagreed with the blatant favouritism and point deductions and detentions given...

*sits up* So Severus was there all along under that Disillusionment spell and so was Rung! Fantastic... just too bad Harry accidentally gave poor Rung a concussion before the elf could free him. I hope he finds out one day when he and Severus get closer together *winks at Ree* and then he can apologise to Rung in person.

And it's wonderful seeing the elves rallying around each other. I'm glad Rung will be OK, and the elves will wait to hear the whole thrilling tale. This puts them even higher up than some of the faculty members who I'm sure will never find out exactly what happened!

A Potions Master and double spy's work is never done *shakes head as Severus rushes off again*
dianaanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh boy. How does Rung recover? I think it would be awesome if house elves other than Dobby start to befriend Harry, too. Might change Severus' and Harry's relationship considerably. Well, think about it. And if you like stories that include house elves as more than just servants, have you read anything by Healer Pomfrey aka Teddylonglong? (The l's in the latter may be capitalized.)