Reviews for Deathdays
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So Draco dies?

Well atleast he found someone to love.
vikky-leigh chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I''m confused...and rather amused.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
2002? You mean to tell me you foresaw the scene in Half-Blood Prince about four years before it actually happened? Impressive. I knew you were some kind of magic, I knew it!
Haley chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aw! This is so cute, in a more-than-slightly-morbid way. A very...different fic.
EpitomeofDistraction chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
You wrote this before the sixth book? That's bloody brilliant, that is. After all this time, I don't think you'll be writing a second chapter, but I think that this'd be a good full-length story.
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This story is so much more funny in light of book 6. _
Lizzy Weasley chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This story is very funny again and the idea is really good! I like it!

Lizzy
Kaethir chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Hah. The mention of bare arses, whether Potter's or Malfoy's, sent me reeling into giggles. XD You know, actually, I prefer both, hopefully at the same time. Well, this was a very unique pairing...P I'll give you that. You killed poor Draco-luff! Ah, he got over it. Now I s'pose he'll go and snog/shag/etc. Myrtle. XD Fun. Anyways, great as ever. Your sense of humour is something else.
thathertz chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Everyone: Aw...

Nice work
Yunami The Dragon chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
That's...so wrong. And yet so right...

My head hurts.
darkmark111 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
hehehe. very amusing, highly unique. i love fics like this.
Phlossy chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I like this stroy. It's kinda cute. Lol. Hum... Myrtle and Malfoy for a snogfest, it sounds.
Luna chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
o_O;; ...Oh my, you killeded the Draco-ness. Bwaha. Another excellent story! (I especially love how you paired Draco up with neither Ginny nor Hermione - yay!)
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
lol. cooli! i loved this short. lol. i aslo read ur profile. that was hilarious. _ ciao
nobodyhereanymore chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Dude! I never imagined Draco as a ghost...lol that was excellent.