Reviews for The Destiel Dictionary
imteamfreewill chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Okay, so it's really late and I don't want to log into my account, but I was just going to let you know how much I enjoyed your fic. And that you included my favorite word: kerfuffle! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was brilliant! I especially loved the kiss cam scene. It was so Dean. You're English is amazing for it not being your mothertongue! Everyone makes typing mistakes so well done! I couldn't have written it better myself. There's no need to apologise. This fic is amazing! Be proud!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had a bit of a problem with Fish Fingers and Custard stuff, not because I don't like it (it was the only thing I'd eat when I was 5, just about) (That's 2005, I don't really know why I'm saying this), but just because I really dislike the eleventh doctor. Now, in my opinion, Classic Who might have been a better choice of the two (yes, I'm biased), mainly because I think it just sums everything up, actually, Tennant wouldn't be that bad a fill... just not Matt Smith. Except for that, 'twas bloody fab.