Reviews for Perfect Gentleman
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 7/28
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOOOOVE IT! *gasps for air* This is, by far, the best Coulson coming back story I've read yet. No joke. You had a perfect combination of hurt, comfort, happiness, and anger going on, from all sides. Oooo! I would love to see what Steve has to say about what Fury did to Phil, and without his consent too. I mean, the captain did say he knew people (*cough* Clint, Tasha, Tony *cough*). I can't imagine Jarvis being hung up by SHIELD's defenses for long. Then they'd know all the story, and think Phil does too. Yikes! That wouldn't be a good info dump. Poor Phil. *grins* Make it happen, please. :D I love angst. And Phil does it so well.

Skye was perfect. It was as if you brought her straight out of the show. Nice. :D
Reality Rejection Service chapter 1 . 6/17
I couldn't stop laughing. Skye would certainly do something like that.
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow, frick, this is INCREDIBLE. Skye was so on point (I'd so exactly as she did, to be honest) and Tony is justman. I love this. And the fact that it includes Skye and the team makes it even better.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I just have to say: you are a fantastic fanfic author. (pun somewhat intended) Everything I've read of yours is brilliant - I love how you characterize the Avengers. Thank you for sharing your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
She would be absolutely mentally NUTS to NOT take Cap up on the offer!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
He is I bet.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Wished this had happened
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Tee hee. Very nice. I love it!
SilverDawn1313 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Omg this is really good 3
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Well that was fairly epic:D
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Haha YAY! I loved this story. Perfect mix of some humor, little hinting at romance, bit of sadness but overall just a perfect mix. Plus it's the Avenegers and Agents of SHIELD the PERFECT combo!
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Perfect fluffiness and how I see the crossover actually happening.
Thanks. FT
Namikaze Soul chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Stories like this are the reason I read!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 10/3/2014