Reviews for The Little Short Cut
Soleana-Doom chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I enjoyed it. I must admit though... I was a liiiittle bit distracted by where they ended up in the last few paragraphs. Nice one though.
brilliantbritooobsessed chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
You have a real knack for writing banter. I absolutely love the way you can switch between their silly back and forth teasing to serious dialogue that both advances plot and enriches the Canon universe of the show. Loved this one shot.
Jinxie2013 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very cute story!
fig-aruna chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Just read this adorable gem. Again, I've never watched Xena, but you really make the characters come to life, bringing out their personalities, senses of humor, sensibilities, and relationships. And, as always, you're amazing at all of the environment building and exploration.

Lady, you were born to write! :)!
Kcapp chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Wow well done. Loved it all the way through! I have enjoyed every one of your stories that I have read, I really liked the story line and great emotional reactions the whole way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I loved this one shot! So much cuteness! I like how you write the dialog with teasing from both Xena and Gabrielle. Hope you can write an update for "To Fight for What's Mine". :3
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This gotta be one of the cutest stories I have read. Loved it!
Gillian4Tiva chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
"Winterhold", "The Throat of the World", "The Bee and Bard" LOVE how you integrated Skyrim into this story. It was a great story that was really funny. Though, there was like 3 spelling errors, but I knew what you were saying. Good job!
Silvermoonlight GJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was beautiful and really wonderful little one shot loved it from start to finish :)
draupadi chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is nice. lol Did you use Skyrim in the last parts?:)))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014