Reviews for The True Child Of Chaos
Uhh are the fates even in charge anymore? Chaos birthed everything right?
I know I’m to late but a bomb dispenser actually sounds pretty sweet! Also by this time you have stopped uploading if you ever read this I was a big fan of the dark gamer series and I finished it in only 3 days, I have searched but cannot find this chaos gamer you said you were going to work on (depression) anyway big fan, your lemons are great and your stories even better. I hope you start up again idk why you stopped but you are awesome!
Perceus-Prior chapter 97 . 11/17
You couldn't have just made them leabians? just sayin-.
lacusticks212 chapter 19 . 11/5
Fucking Awesome
Diametrik chapter 2 . 10/23
I really don't understand what Sally and Poseidon are thinking. They love each other and have been together for 3 years and want to stay together, right? But if they have a child, then Poseidon has to go away because of the ancient laws. And not only that, but the child will have a strong scent and both Zeus and Hades will come after him.

So, instead of continuing to date and love each other, with the reassurance that Zeus and Hades won't do anything because Sally is infertile and can't have kids, they decide to adopt a demigod child (meaning Poseidon can't come anymore because of the ancient laws) and make him Poseidon's child (meaning his life will be full of strife and hardship).

Are they sadomasochists or something? If they really wanted a child then they should've adopted a mortal and not magically adopted him. That way, Sally won't suffer a shitty life as a single mother doing whatever she can to protect their child who won't undoubtedly suffer anyway and they can all live happily ever after.

Until Amphitrite comes and whacks him for cheating again. Maybe thats the real reason he's trying to get away from them. I wonder if Sally knew she's been dating a married man. Or about the myths where Posiedon is basically evil.
Myanha chapter 6 . 10/20
Hi, sorry I'm not really that good at sweetening my criticisms, so I'm just going to circle them with the good points. First of all, know that so far I have been having a good time reading your fiction.

The criticisms (which I hope will be constructive):
I'm having a little trouble understanding Percy. Ok, he's a child of Chaos, adopted by order and Poseidon, blessed by Eros, but he's still a kid, whose mother is in a coma, and I wonder why he never thinks to ask about her .

Second problem, Your hunters. We are talking about women abused by men (violence, rape and other atrocity) who treat a 5-6 year old child like a slave, harass him, and even end up resorting to violence. Personally between violence on women, and violence on kids, the second is immensely worse, which makes your hunters much worse than the men they complain about.

To stay on topic, it seems that Artemis ends up in the harem, which in view of his current behavior and your systematic description of women (breasts and ass) means that the Harem in question will clearly lacking in depth, being satisfied with pretty woman, regardless of characters. Basically it will be useless to your story and will be present more for your pleasure I think. I think utility is as important than your pleasure, but one without other...

As much as I'm having a good time for now, given these problems, I think the risk that it will not last is high.

To end on the positive notes, the story offers a panel of scriptwriting choices on which you can direct yourself which offers it great potential, and is pleasant to read outside of the moments previously mentioned.

Thank you for your work.
Blademaster1177 chapter 105 . 10/13
what are all the different Percy's and the story's that they are from names that you gave detail to? I want to read them accept for the 7 foot tall percy I know that one
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 1 . 10/1
for the love of god! someone please beta this!
otrevino1998 chapter 1 . 9/15
are chapters missing I thought there were more chapters than 108
6 MONTHS OF NO NUT NOVEMBER? THAT’S TORTURE! I CAN BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH ONE, IF THAT!
FUCK YOU, HITLER! THAT’S FOR KILLING MY ANCESTORS, AND HALF THE JEWS IN THE WORLD, YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!
devonmskyrim chapter 8 . 9/4
seriously?! making him pledge to Olympus that's a load of crap no way around it.
Demonic Mori Jin chapter 3 . 8/7
hypocritical as fuck how Artemis says she hates men because of their lust but doesn't care when women indulge in it
mdkanap2 chapter 106 . 7/27
prologue goes before the story starts epilogue goes after
Jtf0012 chapter 27 . 7/23
wait... didnt he get blessed by artemis? does that mean he wont age?
3,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »