Reviews for The True Child Of Chaos
v NiGhT ShIfT v chapter 6 . 9/21
a weapon that turns to any weapon joke btw
NoName chapter 6 . 9/19
I hate it when writers made percy look miserable.
dewaynepatrick111 chapter 1 . 9/20
Fucked up story to be honest. The author makes the hunters look weak af even in the story they rarely died but in this one they can’t even handle some of the weakest monsters. The grammar makes it hard to understand what is happening most of the time. For Percy being the son of the origin of chaos he is as weak and a omega simp. His mother made him the slave of the hunters for some reason idk why just bad story overall
Big Dolla chapter 4 . 9/9
Ass this story is pure ass you just throw rape around like it’s Christmas. I cannot fathom as why you have as many favorites as you do cause this story is garbage so far.
TheEclipsedOne chapter 12 . 9/6
. .. . . . .
A nuke would have destroyed the disease (since the fireball of a hydrogen bomb is hotter than the core of the sun) and the U.S. has a lot of them, so half the U.S. died for no reason.
Bernie chapter 1 . 8/21
It’s nice.
pandora1232 chapter 59 . 8/22
Can you imagine having ten kids tho? And all born a few weeks apart. birthdays would be a nightmare!
rantingbanshee chapter 21 . 8/21
Yeah I agree with Plums.

This story is sticking way too close to canon in places. Also this version of Percy is sloppy, underpowered despite the fact he is the son of a Primordial of Creation, despite the fact that he got given a dozen domains, despite his training...and he went down to Thorn with ease?

Yeah I don't buy that. Like Plums said, a six year younger Percy could take out hundreds of monsters, take out a Titan and yet has this much trouble with canon fodder?

Also, his healing ability which closes wounds in seconds should have dealt with the poison in seconds. His healing powers this chapter was woefully absent until after the Hunters came in to save the day...kinda a deus ex machina moment there.
rantingbanshee chapter 17 . 8/19
So instead of training to get stronger in preparation for Abyss' arrivatal, Percy is basically a demi-god minder for little lost lambs, being subservient to the Olympians?

Yeah he's doomed... FFS
rantingbanshee chapter 16 . 8/19
Percy is simping so hard. Wasn't it too long ago that half the Olympians wanted to kill him? And now he's giving them gifts and being a colossal simp?

The cringe is real...
rantingbanshee chapter 3 . 8/15
I know this story is old but I just wanted to point out that Chaos is more powerful than the Fates.

When you said that she couldn't kill Abyss 'as declared by the Fates', it didn't make much sense since the Fates are no where near as powerful as Chaos is.
Wings chapter 1 . 7/28
ahmm u know that abyss is chaos is greek?
I AM THOR BOI chapter 47 . 7/27
ima bitch slap you
for making him a women you piece of shit
Matheus Heimirich chapter 6 . 7/26
Annotated, I definitely hate artemis hunters.
3,069 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »