Reviews for The True Child Of Chaos
sucks chapter 9 . 3/29/2021
Please stop writing crap like this this is so bad please never write again this made me get depressed this is the worst thing I have ever read
A Trash Mob chapter 70 . 3/30/2021
Still miss you mr Author man. Hope your doing well in life, hope your healthy. Well wishes.
Zoe Hunter of Artemis chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
I love this story! I read it years ago on the FanFiction website and now I found it here. I think the part where Percy falls into another dimension is kinda weird but I like the story and it’s format. Great job!
SeaTiger3 chapter 7 . 3/22/2021
This is absurd. This entire story is him being constantly abused, ridiculed, abandoned, and him being completely submissive to it. Every single character but one (kinda 2) is basically evil to him. There is no way anyone would be not hate their slavers/abusers much less be fond of them. Also, his mom is freaking evil if she thinks turning him into a slave for a bunch of people that hate him is a good idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2021
lol percy pov is so funny
GASP chapter 17 . 2/24/2021
CANNIBALISM! HOW DARE HE! lol this makes the story great
HOLY chapter 2 . 2/23/2021
HOLY GUACOMELES THIS STORY IS 108 CHAPTERS LONG. HOLYYYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2021
This author must get off on abusing kids or something swear all I’ve read past 14 chapters I mean come on
Aion God of Eternity chapter 105 . 2/17/2021
YAY i lovee PJ the monster shifter!
Guest chapter 54 . 2/13/2021
what te fuck
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 40 . 1/11/2021
Very interesting and nicely written story. Thank you for the story. Keep up the great work. Good luck.
NIHarOP chapter 9 . 1/5/2021
wtf is wrong with u TRENTON?! ITS TRITON LMAOOOOOO
nice story tho juts check ur spellings and grammar
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »