Reviews for AVALANCHE
"It's like they're all light up." Oh, we all knew there was more to Pippin! He's so sweet, and I love your way to write him. Innocent, yet so much more... thank you for writing this! I really enjoyed reading it.
wdfcwreb4ftvco8t chapter 15 . 4/2
hurhtgpyhbuytguh5vughvj5gbvycngpm5,oigffjitopilugfv5r0987tfgvbnjfpo0iuichfgvrbfnjciofjgrvfroxdicucyfuiuyuioruiouriiufiifucfofioficoifoioichjftgivitgbitihbchjviyjgviy6giyjgijiogf
pt'ijgfihijhoi
o pojh'poyg' pi
Stormcutter684 chapter 19 . 2/6
Oh my!
Now Pippin has the 'magical light in everyone' gift ! ! !
Just like Frodo!
Hahah so cool. Such a lovely fanfic, and I love how you showed the true emotional battle that Pippin had.
Such a great fanfic. :)
HaveACuppaT chapter 19 . 1/28
Oh wow, I think your LOTR work is fantastic! I really love this story and you write all the characters perfectly! I am definitely a Pippin & Merry fan so this was an awesome read for me! I'm off to read more of you stories now! :)
Fyoex chapter 19 . 1/10
Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading.
KeepingMyBalence chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
That ending was perfect.:)
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Oh my goodness. I couldn't put this down! I just read the entire thing straight through, and I am just amazed. Half way through, I debated just reviewing on what I already read and my thoughts on each chapter as I read them, but then, as I came to bottom and saw the 'next chapter' button, I couldn't help but keep reading. This truly was an amazing story, and I love how you put some moments between each member of the fellowship in here. I really liked it when you showed the growing bond between Legolas and Gimli. I always loved how they went from a hate/love relationship. (In a friend/brother kind of way)

I also enjoyed Boromir's bonding with the hobbits. It never seemed to show it in the movie (and I haven't read the books enough to remember if it did in them) but I always loved the bond that I imagined Boromir having with Merry and Pippin mostly but with the other hobbits as well.

Those dream moments of Frodo and Legolas, with the light were so interesting, and something I had never heard, thought, or imagined about. I'm not sure where it came from, wether it be canon, and from the books, or just from your own mind. All of those Dream things were great. I especially enjoyed just this last chapter with Pippin.
"If I look at someone in just the right way..."
"Yes?"
"It's like they're all lit up."
I squealed so much after that, and now I just can't wait to read more of your works. I have to say, there are many of stories out there that I love, but this... these... they are all so well done, and I will gladly put you on my favorite author's list. I hope to enjoy the rest of your stories as much as I enjoyed this one.

I thank you, though. I've only read the books once, but have watched the Extended Editions Special features multiple times, but I just can't seem to read the books again. Thanks to this, I'm going to try once more. I feel like there's so much in there that I might have missed from the first time... and they're just great books, so I might as well read them again.

I could go on and on about this story, and it makes me regret not going through each chapter and putting my thoughts in a review for each one, but... oh well. There is just too much about this that I love.

Favorite part, though. "What's a Thain?" And the fact that Pippin is from a longer line of Stewards than Boromir, that was a fun fact to learn.
NinjaHobbit242 chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
Oh my God...did it have to end? Are you sure there can't be a few more chapters? I'm writing my own fanfic and I hope it turns out as good as this one...but, I doubt it!:P
julia.rosey8839 chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
this is the sweetest story ive ever read, and that ending with pippin was so so so cute. it tied everything in the story together!
LIElee chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
Mockingbird's Song chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Merry that's evil Pip hardly needs encouragement to cause irritation and trouble.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
Peregrin Took The Flame Incorrigible most definitely.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
The Ring strikes again because we all know the Prancing Pony incident was no accident.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Pippin your motor mouth only just came back and it's already dropped you in it.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Poor Boromir he was just a kid trying to help his mate.