Reviews for Legacy
holy crap i bust out in tears at the end there with apollo being an idiot
TheBManGod chapter 19 . 6/28
1:45 AM again, and just finished chapter 19. Love this story so much, but my personal favorite is That Color Silver. You are the only author that I wrote comments for (although I only wrote 2), and one of my favorites. Thank you so much for writing your stories.
TheBManGod
Kyleryan chapter 19 . 6/16
Really great story so far cant wait t see the rest of may be slow,but as long as their good then i have no problem with your time if you need it dont rush yourself just because other people tell you many chapters (roughly) will their be in this story.
There their they're chapter 15 . 5/14
I predicted what happens and I REFUSE. I have ENOUGH emotional bull crap to deal with and I certainly DON'T need another one
There their they're chapter 12 . 5/13
It's too late, he dead
There their they're chapter 4 . 5/12
Uh, well, Anaklusmos14 died. I wonder if that's why he hasn't updated yet
The Primordial of Causality chapter 19 . 4/26
Nice
Interesting build up of story
DylanTheDemon chapter 8 . 4/18
Where is thalias shield?
Found your story and loved it you write brilliantly
please update as soon as possible
Son Of Percy Jackson chapter 19 . 4/2
hello PD11. I just started reading your stories, aunt. just because you are my aunt you can have all of my imaginary chocolate. anyway back to the point, I LOVE YOUR STORIES AND ALLWAYS WILL! YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! MY 2 FAVORIES STORIES ARE THAT COLOR SILVER AND THIS ONE. just a question, do yoo have any advice for your fellow writers a.k.a me. please update soon the supence is killing me. have fun writing the next chapter… if you do not edit it i WILL point out all the mistakes you made.
OGkush-OGskywalker chapter 19 . 3/25
fantastic. loved the moment with Apollo had me smiling and chuckling like a fool
challengunnar.dale chapter 19 . 3/20
You want some chicken? Well I do happen to have spare bowl of KFC...well here yah go * tosses chicken*
Great story by way i just started reading your stuff and I'm lovin it. ...*Stomach growls*...well f #$ck ...now I have no chicken...
lukercy04 chapter 19 . 3/20
It is a Favorite
1111111111 chapter 19 . 3/17
11 is so awesome that i love typing it for my name. IF YOU DONT UPDATE SOON I WILL SEND YOU TO HEAVEN wait what I MEAN I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL