Reviews for Back from the Brink
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Ollie and Sam each learned something about themselves here. Very good story.
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
This is gonna be rough.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Oliver is giving Sam one last chance to pull himself out of his downward spiral.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Bad vibes all 'round.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Oliver may have needed the backup, but this was not good for Sam.
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Excellent insights into Sam and Oliver here. Sam is moving into the anger phase now...
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Sam's dam of pain burst... Felicity weathered the flood.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
There's a lot of pain to work through for Sam. Felicity will be a good sounding board, I think.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
They're on their way. Sam is holding himself together for now.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Somehow I managed to lose track of this story, but now I've found it again! I recently bought season 1 of Arrow and while watching the first disc decided to check for SPN crossovers, and there it was. Yay!

Olliver and Diggle have dried Sam out; now to bring him back to himself. It probably won't be easy.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Bobby is definitely the right person to approach, no one else knows the Winchesters as well.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
That's the whole problem in a nutshell.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh, Sam... very good start.
remerkaba chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
I read both this story and the first one in the series in one go (I'm sleepy and fairly unproductive today, but it was worth it). Great job. I loved how you kept everyone in character. You did an amazing job with all of it. Dean in my favorite character so I liked the first story the best, but both were amazing.
I loved how you described Arrow and how Oliver had had all the softness burned away on the island. It reminded me of how Dean came back after Purgatory.
Any chance you will visit the Supernatural/Arrow crossover world again?
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Hmm. Good n diff one. Focused on Sam a lot and though I missed Dean a lot in the fic but it was nicely woven. Felicity was real good specially. Let's c if u do a sequel sometime