Reviews for Party Hard
kcthehunter chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Oh god I haven't read this in so long, but I think I'm gonna read it again
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Nice sneak in with Dean being in the closet
Khoshekh42 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
braces... i think ill cry. just got em a month ago. they drilled a frickin hole in my gum. i had to go to the oral surgeon twice in 1 day because they freaking FORGOT to pull 2 teeth. its hell. if anyone reads this whos thinking of getting braces because of some minor thing that isnt a real problem dont get them. it was like i went to hell with no castiel to grip me tight and raise me from perdition. oh i like the story by the way. bye.
OwlSky15678 chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
:'( hoowww ddaaarrreeee yyyyooouuu?! I'm crying (again). This fic is brilliant. Gotta say, if something makes me cry it has to be good.
OwlSky15678 chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Stop doing this to me I NEED SLEEP (1:05am here and my phone is pratically dead)
OwlSky15678 chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
Its 20 to 1 in the morning and I'm crying my eyes out here! How could you do that to meee?
swlfangirl chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Omg I love this! It was hilarious can't wait to read more!
KuraiLightning chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
The line because its Cas. I love that line in the show. Cas is Cas a Angel who wants to keep Dean safe uhhhh. Sorry for that I love this fic will keep going.
flutterby cupcake chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
That is such a depressing ending. Even with the epilogue, and the sequel. They were so cute together!
flutterby cupcake chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
I've been following this for ages, and then February happened and I only just got back to it!

I love how crazy this is, and how well you write the dialogue. But most of all, I like how this is one of the rare things I've read - published, fan-made, whatever - where I actually feel like the characters people say are in love … actually are in love. I don't know how you've done it, except by showing their playful nature for so long, but I totally buy the love in this. And that's my biggest criticism of most writing, so take that for the huge compliment it's meant to be!

And now it's like, 1am and I have to go to sleep, but I will be reading the rest, and then the sequel. Just wanted to let you know what an awesome job I think you've done.
castielsangelwings chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
I love this story so much! Asshole cas is my fav :) i was wondering if we get to find out whats on the photos or if thats in a later chapter? Ps hope ypur arm is better now!
katie1689 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
The tone your giving me right now is that Michael is gonna disapprove of cas and dean "realtionship"
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28/2014
Link? I need it, you can't just leave me drowning in my own tears. (I'm not glad to say that that wasn't in a methaforical sense.)
BlackConverse3 chapter 26 . 2/27/2014
I WON'T BE THE FIRST TO SAY THIS, BUT I FLIPPING LOVE YOU!
BlackConverse3 chapter 24 . 2/27/2014
The yellow ribbon reference was beautiful. :)