Reviews for Falling Stars
Yullenator chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL OMFG
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
You got me for a moment there. I thought naruto was going to die! you have an awesome one-shot here: )
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Nice story
royalknights612 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Hey reign of tears,

Finally got around to review. So, I'm really sad to hear that you are stopping writing stories for FanFiction since you are by far some of the best writers this fandom has ever had. This last story of yours really put all the great things on your writing. It's just the way you express your characters is really different from any other writer I have ever come by so far. Anyway, good luck on your life, since it's seems you have turned to, and all the best. :D

royalknights612(Your always loyal fan XD)

P.S. Could you post the final chapter of Hold Me Back? Or just send me a copy of the chapter or the website address where you posted it? I've been dying to know what happened to Sasuke, Naruto and the others. Please T_T
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
So fucking wonderful and sad! Ugh!
nejee chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
What? Your final story!? But I just found you TT This was such a cute story!
NittyGritty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was an amazing read, thank you for that.
icykloud chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I read this story when you first post it, but only now did I have the time to review. Sorry about that. Anyway, I love it. The way you portrayed Sasuke and Naruto's relationship. And I'm really glad that Naruto didn't die. Because if he did, it would be very sad to Sasuke (and me too).
You mentioned that this is your final story and though I felt very sad about that since you're one of my fav writers, I can deal with it. What really worries me though is that your second story, Hold Me Back (my fav story of all time, btw), did you not intend to finish it (the last epilogue)? Because I'm still waiting for it. I do hope that you'll update it. Take as long as you like, just don't leave it hanging there. Please.

Thanks.
your bigest fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
WHHHHHHHAAAAAT! THIS CAN'T BE YOUR LAST STORY? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINAL STORY! NOOOOOO... did you move on a different fandom? i know real life takes the priority when you have to choose between your writing but then you can sqeeze in an hour or two for your fics right?
your bigest fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
do you have any idea what your fics do to me? i think i am in love with your fanfics :-)
Pillow Flight chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is beyond amazing. I am so in love with this!
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
if this is a Yaoi, could you put it in the description and add a Sasuke tag?
addyliciousyaoi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. You're truly an amazing writer, capturing the characters at their best. The emotions/feels definitely brought me in the story as well. I really love this! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! :)
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is your last story :( . Oh man :( . I love this and your other stories . Still thanks for sweet awesome one shot :) . have a great new yr's eve . Bye
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh my... I'm speechless. This story just took the words right out of my mouth. I normally rarely if ever review, but I HAVE to make an exception for you, always. I swear I will review every single work of yours that involves SasuNaru, because it's beautiful.

I love getting alerts from FF that you have updated or published a new story because it brings a smile on my face. The way you write is like no other; your portrayal of Sasuke and Naruto is perfect! :) The characters aren't out of characters and I imagine if Kishimoto Masashi were ever to do a yaoi story, it would be parallel to yours!

Every time I read your work, one thought runs through my mind: "This is perfection. No, Reign of Tears IS perfection itself."

I seriously thought Sasuke and Naruto were. going to die in the end ("Let's go home." Did that mean heaven?!); thank God they didn't, otherwise I would be bawling my eyes out like in "Hold Me Back." (I still haven't gotten over that story! My mind keeps replaying what I read in the summer.)

Please, please don't stop writing. NEVER stop writing because you have a gift, a talent unlike no one else.

I'll be rooting you on!