Reviews for The Snow Queen and the Fire Lord
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 4 . 10/11
Enjoyed your story and hope to read more
nosuchthingastoomanyfandoms chapter 4 . 9/24
This is so sweet I love it please update soon
Firewolf79 chapter 4 . 8/8
like the story so far.
I have an idea. How about Harry saves James with his gifts and after that James see his son for who he is and asks for forgiveness. But Harry takes time to forgive him. But most of all Harry stays with Elsa in her home town. The both find that they have other gifts after their first Kiss..

Also how about Anna has a gift too but this one is can help or kill Harry or Elsa or both.
LovesDragons chapter 4 . 7/31
Honestly I'd like to see Elsa pull James's head out of his butt, it would be funny. Was it a sparing with Elsa? I like how you've emphasized how they balance each other out, how there's more peace between them then the equally powerful fighting that most of us seem to associate with opposites.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 4 . 7/30
Can u continue this story please it's awesome
mjk777 chapter 4 . 7/22
Another astounding Fan fiction. Please keep posting. Goof Harry/ Elsa Fics are hard to find.
MEH chapter 4 . 6/15
UPDAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEE! (grabs hypnotists watch) you will update. you will update. anyway great chapter though I have a question does voldemort play a part in the story or not and if so is he important?
This has turned into one of my favs! Please release another chapter soon!
Update! Update! Update!
ILovesports chapter 4 . 5/3
If harry is to have a familiar then he should have a phoenix or a dragon or something that is fire resistant. And for a weapons harry could have a sword out of his own fire and cool it with else's ice or snow some how and you could make hi sword be like his wand since it already has his power it would not be over powered by his fire or spells. Thanks for reading this if you do.
HK Target Shooter chapter 4 . 3/18
Can't wait for more.
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 3/16
intriguing :)
nah chapter 4 . 3/14
Please continue to update this story. I love it so far.
Elfe Lunaire chapter 4 . 3/12
This is a good story,but I wonder if one day James will not be scared by Harry, this is so sad!