Reviews for The Oppressed
ImperialGoddess-123 chapter 4 . 6/29
Well written, and I have to say I love the way you managed to stay true to Toms character, and got him to interact with Hermione and her friends, since in most stories it would be rare for Tom to even think about associating himself with them LOL, I'm loving the direction the story is headed though, and I can't wait to read more from you soon - I hope :)!
AAurelia chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I absolutely love this story!
Pani Drzwi chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Wow! What a story! After just 4 chapters, I'm completely hooked! (Well, to be honest, I was hooked at the end of chapter 1 but the story just keeps getting better and better.)

This is seriously a joy to read. I am so glad that I have found this little gem of a story - it is just so refreshing and unique, I don't think that I've ever seen a story with a plot like this on here before. On top of the intriguing plotline the story is wonderfully written. I love your descriptions and the way you portray all the characters. Looking forward to more Hermione/Tom interactions in the near future, so far their relationship is very interesting. Plus what about Draco? I'm getting slight vibes about him and Hermione so is there going to be a triangle? ;)

All in all, a wonderful start. I'm favouriting this story just after 4 chapters - this shows how good I think it is! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter so altough I don't want to press you, it'd be fantastic if you uploaded it very soon! Keep up the great work!

Pani Drzwi
Sqidly chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I love evil, good Tom! Can't wait for more! :)
Night Dawn chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
You've set up an alternate universe here, which is always nice to read. It's kind of interesting to see the tables turned, and it's pureblood oppression instead. Hermione is well characterized, I think, and Riddle is still Riddle, even when he's fighting for 'equality'.
All in all, great job, and I look forward to reading more.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
You used the persuasive quote! And interesting function for the deathly hollows mark! Hope you're able to power through your writers block. you're doing a beautiful job.
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
This is so interesting!
pwrmom2 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Good chapter. I'm starting to understand more
Jarno chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
At first I thought it'd to be an interesting twist but there are a couple problems I have. The problem is that when I started reading, I started thinking and I simply don't see how Dumbledore can be in power. First of all there are the characters. You have all the canon bad guys who are on Voldemort's side, you have nearly all the canon good guys also on Voldemort's side. How would Dumbledore controll the country if he doesn't have a powerbase?
But let's say he has an anonymous powerbase made up off the no-names in canon. Can you actively make a regime against purebloods. No, you can't. Muggleborns are a minority in the muggle world. You have a very large group of purebloods, an almost as large group of half bloods and a minority of muggleborns. Dumbledore accepts both halfbloods and muggleborn, but since the majority of the halfbloods have a pureblood ancestor (parent or grandparent), they're not going to fight for him. So Dumbledore's powerbase is completely made up of a minority. The minority that had, at the beginning of the revolution, also the least amount of power be it politically, financially and even power because of numbers. And with that minority he is able to to controll the majority for 52 years. That didn't even work in Africa for that long, and there the majority had no power whatsoever.
But then you also have to wonder, why is Hermione, Harry, etc. fighting for racists? Dumbledore accepts half-bloods and muggleborns without a problem. So, if after 52 years, there are still that many purebloods, that means they still only wish to mary other pureblood, so they still hold their racist believes.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Of course Tom would snub pleasantries. -_- I wonder how Hermione's attempts at befriending him are going to go. This should have more reviews!
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I love AU stuff a lot! It is so interesting! Plus I love when Dumbledore is made the bad person :)! Update soon!
eltseth chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Love this so far! Good start!
And woah, Senior year? Hope you do well xx
pwrmom2 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Exciting chapter
Ariya chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I very much like this, hope to see how you continue!
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014