Reviews for Distractions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Holla! Hahahaha! You did great wth this. Snotlout was rather romantic in monologue and Ruffnut was made simply herself, adorable and haughty Thank you for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Thanks you for writing and posting this 3
I really think the characterization is on point and the descriptions were fast paced but enjoyable and understandable; as a battle should be
Kudos, please keep on writing for this small fandom 3
marie chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
QUE BELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
whyyyyy did you delete 'Just Ask Me'? Nurrrrr! D: I came back to read it for old-times sake and it's just... gone! It was such a good oneshot! Omg whyyyy.

*sniff* But I like this story too...
WingsTailsEtc chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
This fic. I like it. *throws it on the floor* ANOTHER.
Rayven chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lol I watched How to Train your Dragon 2, today and saw how snot lout like Ruffnut. I literally said "Fuck yeah fanfic time!"
Viking with a Skrill chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Love it. Love it. Love you. :3
Alana White chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Sooooo cute! Please, write more rufflout for us! Loved it!
wwheeljack chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Write more. Now. Please Romy? I loved this little fanfic (then again I am crazy for Rufflout so...)

Your writing style is almost as good as your art!
Gina chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Long live Rufflout and all of their shippers! Very nice shortfic. You should definitely write more
StoriesOfANobody chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ya know your ship is canon now, right? Well, sorta. In the new movie, Snot flirts with Ruff. Pretty sweet cuz I get my ship left alone (Hiccstrid) and you get your ship canonned. HUZZAH!
hiccstrid5ever chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I LOVE THIS! rufflout is so cute plz write more!
The Majesty of Snotlout chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Yeah baby! I have always shipped Rufflout (better than Snotstrid that's for sure) and I enjoyed reading your story its good for these two. And I absolutely love your art of these two on Tumblr is really good and adorable!
Lakota1172 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is one good story :) I enjoy some Rufflout! Your a good writer and your writing's only going to get better over time.