Reviews for Dominance
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 6/7
:) Figures he would!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 6/7
What a way to spice up the sex life with Ana going Dom. I guess Christian is getting more turned on just thinking about what Ana is going to do to him. I say payback on a little orgasm denial. LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 16 . 6/7
Luck Christian! LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 15 . 6/7
I so can;t wait to read the next chapter
joan.goldman.9 chapter 14 . 6/7
I can't wait to read Ana's thoughts after the first session and of course Ana going Dom on Christian! ;)
joan.goldman.9 chapter 13 . 6/7
Please ignore these guest reviewers they are all over Fanfiction causing almost all the writers grief! What the writers have been doing is deleting their reviews. Don't bother yourself with their reviews and just listen to your fans! There will always be assholes out there it's just part of life unfortunately. Just do your thing and enjoy your fans.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 12 . 6/7
At least Sarah is happily married and doesn't want to have sex with her husband I'd say Christian made a good choice.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 11 . 6/7
He might really enjoy Dom Ana? He'll never know until he tries? She should just come into their bedroom one night in a leather corset and go Dom on him without toys first?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 10 . 6/7
That could be a very bad decision on their part to bring in a sub? She could use a pillow or something to learn how to use a crop? LOL
joan.goldman.9 chapter 9 . 6/7
Good grief NO I don't want to see this tear them apart either?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 8 . 6/7
He should think of it as changing his old bad memories of be a sub for making good memories of being a sub with Ana?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 5 . 6/7
I don't blame him at although he misunderstood her meaning at first but a third person is a third person.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 4 . 6/7
Wow I didn't think that my first review was for real and the Ana really wants to learn to be a Dom! how is Christian going to handle that one?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 3 . 6/7
Have to love Dom Christian especially when he is more gentle with the love of his life. What is Ana missing besides children and a house?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 2 . 6/7
So is he going to use organism denial on her? That is so not nice. LOL