Reviews for How to be a Parent
DezLovecraft chapter 12 . 8/18
Truly one of the best written storys in the FE'verse, you truly are a pro as you proclaim, I really hope you come back for that epilogue chapter, no pressure.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 8/14
Would have liked to see what Lucina's referring to lol, ah well. Hope you'll finish this someday :D
Shinnypichu88 chapter 12 . 8/14
So he's finally planning to die D:

Well, least he's leaving behind a chibi Morgan for Morgan and Lucina to fret over till he comes back~
B1ackAshes chapter 7 . 7/3
Spectacular story. Great characterization, excellent writing, and it's a rather heartwarming story.
GoldenCrystal chapter 12 . 6/25
After reading an amazing and rich story such as this, my standards for how I expect stories to be have forever been raised in favor of your writing style. Out of complete and utter selfishness I sincerely hope that you are still working on this fanfiction because the Robin x Lucina pairing is one of my favorites and I long to see the conclusion of this masterpiece you have created. Good luck and thank you for this wonderful narrative you have given us.
Takamura Yui chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Wow, this is an amazing story!
Can't wait for the next chapter,
Keep up the good work!
Pikanam chapter 12 . 7/25/2017
Its been a while hasn't it. Sorry for not giving a review as i promised earlier but better late then never i guess. Anywho, this chapter was excellently done. It brings pretty good ideas/thoughts on what Robin could be thinking now that he knows he is Grima. His reaction is what i expected from him. He feels guilty that he had caused so much suffering for Lucina and the people of the future even though he didn't do anything. Just knowing that he was capable giving his humanity away to Grima comes as quite a shock to him. You did bring up an interesting point that i didnt consider thinking until now and it was the subject on how the future Robin was like in his timeline considering that not much was mention about future robin since the future children didnt say/know him. The interactions between Morgan, Lucina, and Robin are really nice, comforting, and make me chuckle at times. As we are now nearing the endgame. I am very curious and excited for the next chapter. Your story has helped me regain my motivation to write my next chapter after taking a small hiatus. Keep doing what you're doing. I'll be here waiting.
DemonGodMitch chapter 12 . 6/24/2017
You're back, please finish this story soon, it's is sooooo Good.
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
Man, i'm excited to see the next update. Will Lucina conceive Morgan before the Grima battle, Morgan exist because of Lucina and Robin. Robin is already planning of sacrificing himself to have the future Grima faded to existence. So, it's also plausible for Morgan to fade if Lucina didn't conceive her. I just got that theory with the 'Cycle' fanfic where Brady would fade out if Robin didn't intervene and save Maribelle. Thumbs up btw! Love the story revolves with Lucina x Robin about how to cope and strive their relationship it's impressive!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2017
This is an awesome goddamn story and you better finish it!
ARSLOTHES chapter 12 . 3/24/2017
looking forward to the next chapter
CatGirl149 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I am absolutely in love with your story. Robin x Lucina is my favorite couple in Awakening, and I love the familial interactions between the characters. Reading about Lucina getting used to having a daughter is adorable; I'm so glad I came across this.
KimranReech chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
Nice to know that this story is not dead, being one of my favourites and all. A realy fun chapter but I am honest that I do not get what the title means. Maybe I am just not smart enough, ah well.
Matt Cyr chapter 12 . 2/13/2017
Might the next chapter come out sooner?
Minute Rice chapter 12 . 2/12/2017
Yaaaaayyyyy it's back. Honestly, I thought this story was dead, it's been so long. I'm heartened to know that this isn't the case. The chapter itself was very good. I love how Lucina's really embracing the possibility of a future beyond Grima. I know she's been building up to this throughout the story, but it's so vindicating to see it here. Not having Naga spell out the consequences of Robin's killing Grima seems very significant to me. It implies that he found out for himself, and isn't sure how to relate that information to Lucina. If you go the sacrifice ending, it will not be easy to read, especially if Lucina only finds out as he makes the sacrifice. My only real issue is that it can be a little hard to follow the passage of time, and that changes in location aren't signposted as well as they could be. Great chapter, and I look forward to the conclusion.