Reviews for Dealing with Death
lea chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
please don't let him be dead, can't you just wright that there wornt annymore bullets in the gun? annything! i am litterely beggin you to let alec be alive, i am actually craying as i wright this, i love alec and i love max... please don't let him be dead! they desirve to be together, you can't just kill one of them. it's just not right, please please please let him live, or i swear i will be crying for days );

i beg you, i will do annything, just let alec live, even if you have to make it seem like he was resurictet, kind of like they did to zack. only alec will be like before... PLEASE.

hope you will do it! sinsirly: Lea Kilgaard.
Mely's the name chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Alecs NOT DEAD! Alecs NOT DEAD!

Is he? :(

I loved this series. It keeps getting better and better.!
kricket chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
While I don't like a dead Alec, I have to admit, I love the creativity in your ending. The telepathy between transgenics was an eery touch.

I have been reading the entire series and I love your stories. Until now though, I have been too lazy to tell you what an awesome writer you are. My apologies.

P.S. Write another story soon!
Willow453 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Why did he have to die? Alec can't be dead. I know he probably is, but I don't want him to die. Please make a sequel. And please don't let Alec be dead. Maybe the gun was empty. And then he ran from the Familiars or something.
arukara chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
YOU KILLED ALEC? How could you?
Roonblah chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Well, I already mailed you my review, but lets do this again :o) This is great, but what an evil cliffhanger :op

And using South Africa tickles me pink (I'm South African - so it gets me all excited thinking of Alec being anywhere near me)
em chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
what...huh...WHAT...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I liked the decisive way he offed himself, that was very soldierly. Don't use some hokey trick to bring him back, or you'll ruin it.
Black Angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
oh my god! what the hell happened? I can't wait to find out what you've got up your sleeve (by the way, if you really killed alec... ugh I'm gonna bop you in the head with my keyboard! ;))
bazza chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
um... ah... ok. that was unexpected. is this the end? cause it both sucks and rocks. oh well, this entire series has been one of the best. hope to see more.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Wow! I've been following this series and I love it! Keep up the great work and do part 11 soon!
Joy chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Say it isn't so! Alec can't be dead! I have really enjoyed this storyline, been readng it for weeks. Please don't let it end here! Keep writing!
schmidta chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Alec's dead? No way! I mean, he can't be dead, because than, there won't be a stiry, is he gonna come back like Zach? O NO!
the jumpy one chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
what! you end the story by killing alec? NOOOOOOOOOO!. he can't die...
Alex chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
If you don't bring alec back right now im going to cry!